Author Topic: In space no one can hear your call of duty  (Read 4907 times)

Re: In space no one can hear your call of duty
Cod4 is like 9 years old now though. I really wouldn't think of it as having much in common with the more recent instalments, aside from maybe the setting.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

So apparently the only way to get the new remastering of CoD4 is to buy it with this game in a bundle.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Modern warfare campaigns are more enjoyable than quantum break.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Lorric

And I thought the Ghostbusters trailer went down in flames. This one has over 2 million dislikes to 350k likes.

The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

And I thought the Ghostbusters trailer went down in flames. This one has over 2 million dislikes to 350k likes.

That's beyond "not liking the trailer", that's meme levels of salt.

Running and shooting in a sci-fi world with just the same CoD mechanics as always....I'd rather wait for Andromeda  :P

Offline qwadtep

I want to believe that Cawadoody fans disliking something means it's actually good.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
I think disliking things on youtube has become the new e-cool thing to do.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Nah, people love the Battlefield 1 announcement!

Offline Luis Dias

It may well just be that "COD hatred" has become mainstream. Battlefield has become "We all hate COD so we will love Battlefield". Proof? Just read the comments on the trailer.

I guess if you want to keep your hipster status, I think it's high time you start saying that COD is the ****, and that Battlefield is just popcorn for the stupid masses who cannot understand true artform. Swap in two years to keep being ahead of the game.

Offline Det. Bullock

• Madman in a box.
I think disliking things on youtube has become the new e-cool thing to do.

It's more that many didn't like that the COD4 remaster can only be bought bundled with this one, most first hour COD fans consider it the second to last good one and considering that many of them hate the latest titles in the series with a passion they didn't take it well.
"I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
"People assume  that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,  but *actually*  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more  like a big ball  of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

It's more that many didn't like that the COD4 remaster can only be bought bundled with this one, most first hour COD fans consider it the second to last good one and considering that many of them hate the latest titles in the series with a passion they didn't take it well.

Unless Activision hates money, I doubt that will always be the only way to get that game

It will be for some time after the release, at least.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.