Author Topic: TBP 3.5 Work in Progress (Split from Star Fury Pilot Unofficial Patch 2.0 released!)  (Read 24563 times)

Offline PIe

• GTVA POLICE
    • freespace3.com
Re: TBP 3.5 Work in Progress (Split from Star Fury Pilot Unofficial Patch 2.0 released!)
If MAG changed any RW missions (which might not even be the case), we probably want to look at the changes and see if they should be included before we release.  Assuming any changes are relatively minor, no sense in releasing an inferior campaign that will be improved later.
Edit:  we should be able to settle this pretty quickly.  I'm not sure what changed files we're talking about here but whoever has them should look through and see if Raider Wars in in there.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 11:54:08 am by PIe »
[6:23 PM] PIe: why do I have the feeling that I shouldn't be able to give orders to 22nd armored hq
[6:24 PM] Axem: 22nd armored hq, i order you to get me a cup of coffee
[6:24 PM] PIe: and donuts
[6:24 PM] PIe: BECAUSE THIS IS THE GTVA POLICE
[6:25 PM] Axem: :O
[6:25 PM] Axem: am i under arrest
[6:26 PM] [`_`]/: no, just please step out of the myrmidon
[6:26 PM] [`_`]/: you have so much to fred for

Offline wesp5

Re: TBP 3.5 Work in Progress (Split from Star Fury Pilot Unofficial Patch 2.0 released!)
If MAG changed any RW missions (which might not even be the case), we probably want to look at the changes and see if they should be included before we release.

I don't think that MAG changed Raider Wars missions, but I noticed that presidentEMW.ogg is in the main data folder and he included this as well, so there might be files being overwritten...

Offline wesp5

Okay, I have created four new folders with all my stuff in the TBP 3.5.1 Temp_Folder and commit them right now. You can take a look whenever you like and integrate them into the main mod! I fixed them all up so that they should run without errors...