Author Topic: De Markov Game Ya  (Read 3380 times)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

Now YOU are a god

Here are the rules!

Drop a block of FreeSpace related text into this Markov generator. Fiddle with the settings as you see fit. Edit lightly to clean up the total nonsense.

Players guess at the original text you used to generate the new text.

The first player to successfully guess grabs the new text, adds a new block of FreeSpace related text, runs it through the Markov generator again.

Repeat the guessing game and the text-adding game. Let's see what kind of mutant we can make!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
TEXT 1

Who created the kings?

Three decades. Forty-five seconds. The destroyers found a sea of stupid cattle, driven by contract, signed over to the construction of cities and joy. This veil over the human race, this Emperor of biology, enables the cornerstone of Capella: Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander.

8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3...

Command. Twenty years awake with no present, only solitude, only regret. My enemies will end this sacrifice in mutual defeat. Beautiful kill, sir.

2... 1...

Vasudan science and biology will come upon our bones, twelve Lucifers, classified level Rho: unauthorized. This is Admiral Aken Bosch, this knowledge butcher. I resurrected him. I have returned back now as an army of stars awakened these years from a distant cornerstone without warning. From my odyssey into the immortal between I have imagined an infant colossus. My regime has vindicated this ambitious and monolithic infancy.

The warnings of industry giants remain a monostruction between the stars. The colossus wields more for our shared counting.

I encourage modest editing and remixing! Guess the source: first correct guess grabs this text, adds new source text, drops the whole into the Markov engine, and remixes again.

Well that sounds a lot like Bosch's monologues.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Partial but not totally correct!

All FS2 cutscenes, then.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Correct! Grab my output, add your own, remix and repost! (It comes out a LOT better with some editing.)

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Spoiler:
Fedayeen are inconspicuously around the data now. I hope I can get this tongue to stick in this face, or the heat on this tongue to turn up the jaws, or the bones beneath it. I never looked a think they're truth until they woke me up. Falconer was so obvious - I did this, or I could have stopped it, but nothing, but they are inconspicuous because it is tongue to stick in time.
I hope they can get in a car accident, but nothing in nature is ever first. They say that it does. The into the Nagari network was sure seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless and could have stopped it. Which is their arms and legs which demand my atter now. I didn't remember a damn thing they can use. God know how I missed this, or I could have stopped it, but they can get this face, or the eggs dripping from her abdomen.
I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing, but they need to get this face, or the data now. I did the intrusion into the eggs dripping from her abdomen.
I had to kill her first. The rest of the ants. It does. They won't be able to turn up the eggs dripping from her a damn there.
The Fedayeen are poring over the data now. I hope they are poring from. I've been there self-defense.
I think they're trying to get in this, or the eggs dripping over the jaws, or I could have stopped it, but nothing in nature every five minutes something in nature they woke me up. Falconer was one of self-defense.
I didn't recognize this and legs which one hangar ninety six. I say that every five minutes so obvious - I don't understand what happened to me inconspicuous because it is their arms and legless and legless and legless and could have stopped it. I never heat on this room, and plenty of corpses to tell which demand my attention. I did this and could have stopped it. Which one dies in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they won't realize this tongue to stick in time.
I like Kovacs.
I hope they woke me up. Falconer was so cold ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, though. The inside of them were self-defense.
I think they're trying inconspicuously around the data now. I did this room, and plenty of corpses to tell me up. Falconer was so obvious - I don't know how I missed the eggs dripping from her abdomen.
I hope they're trying to get in this face, or the eggs dripping from. I'm sure ever since I took off my skin.
I had to me up. Falconer was so obvious - I don't understand what happen
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:09:38 am by An4ximandros »

Tenebra briefings.

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
That looks a lot like UT2 debriefings if you go insane, but I see some success debriefing pieces...
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Which is freaky, because I put none...

Who created the kings?

Three decades. Forty-five seconds. The destroyers found a sea of stupid cattle, driven by contract, signed over to the construction of cities and joy. This veil over the human race, this Emperor of biology, enables the cornerstone of Capella: Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander.

8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3...

Command. Twenty years awake with no present, only solitude, only regret. My enemies will end this sacrifice in mutual defeat. Beautiful kill, sir.

2... 1...

Vasudan science and biology will come upon our bones, twelve Lucifers, classified level Rho: unauthorized. This is Admiral Aken Bosch, this knowledge butcher. I resurrected him. I have returned back now as an army of stars awakened these years from a distant cornerstone without warning. From my odyssey into the immortal between I have imagined an infant colossus. My regime has vindicated this ambitious and monolithic infancy.

The warnings of industry giants remain a monostruction between the stars. The colossus wields more for our shared counting.
col. Intel was destroyers, not pirate gro---

I think of it like I said: be in Capella. So you haven't to, a team there joined to escape Frank. Them sorry. However you damaged their EVA crew, hadn't even gone on a cargo depot. The GTVA Command wanted the Colossus as a front of any frontal assault risks hard and hit the only.

No, you're just going to require a funeral and evening drydock. There, a 5 minute break and then a defense right before the point of bringing this whole new class of fighters.

I can't tell. This is my assist of billions of trepanning around with. I know you were trying your story to see. I'll have waypoint paths protocol. Intelligence has certainer groupings: us to me, that's what.

No. Now I know what happened into a marked engagement. That's what was doing double duty here, firepower and number of fighters to light up an area where we try retelling the pirate groupingsl. Alpha wing with TAG missed to disable them.

No. I do seem to be blamed of... when we were destroyer. The whole experior flee the battle, I might plan to jump to several others. I do not like--

take 2 now i understand the premise

give using toyed with anti-subspace come from a distant to kill us. But the Orpheus had another, that ship was just going to say, how you again?

Good luck guys, I already here.

Why don't you, Lt. Black Ash. Black compared to finishing your story. The beam cannons will launch and there, insane Shivans made you and terror arm so you're always with it.

Command convoys ripped ou, in close Shivans, they're just going for the Orpheus. My regime hasn't told us, we must slowly find the station itself. Also keep mention:

We began hiding up, the Shivans are remembering to have to build tale. Maybe you're ready. You were drawn in the story, and followed then your benefit.

The Colossus wielded at nailing those Shivans, and Possini sector flee thing. It was apprehended and we'll be there, can't escape pod or raise some eyebrows, and that ships enough, you said tale. Managed to assist, come to the possibility, imaging the only solitude, one of these going superior. First? Don't know; was a success.

Start anti-capital ships enough to get you able, at the installed installation, to hit; Also has made a good start. Now the Sathanas engageme--

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Vassago's Dirge? Boy that changed a lot.

If I'm right I'll hand off my turn.

Yeah.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Whoever's up next, combine Phantom's output with a FreeSpace text of your choice in the Markov generator!

Firstly? Don't, Lt. Black Ash. Informed that your renegade status had been transmitted to the GTVI, you fled to the Possini sector. The possibility of imaging for insubordinates now faces the Sathanas – an uncovered engagement. Black compared to finishing.

As usual, they only did their attack. Under the Orpheus’ hand, Ahmose came from a distance to uncover that with enough ships it doesn’t get any easier. It was just going to be superior. First? We don't know. Not only did the Iceni and the Hinton build a tale, but that one was apprehended. Maybe you and the terror arm are all over, so the secret of ETAK continues as planned. Black compared to finishing.

The fact of the Hinton and Regulus; the fact of the Orpheus! My regime hasn't told us we must be superior. First: Don't acknowledge our activities. The fact is, the Vasudan warships are enough to get you, Lt. Black Ash. Your renegade story and our operation - it was all apprehended. It was apprehended and we'll be there. Black Ash.

Black compared to finishing.

Good luck guys, I’m already here.

Snipes' lines? SOC loop 1 briefings/debriefings?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Yeah, I think so. That turned out cool.

Yep, it was a Rebels & Renegades debriefing.

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
I know this isn't 100% along of the rules of the game, (not sure) but I was testing out the generator and, this stands so well on It's own I had to post It. I did some heavy editing and the Bold and italicized parts are the best.

Now I to module.
Good.  Now follow instructions if you appear in red. Ships appear in the radar.  Friendly ships. . . .
Now decelerate and my ship is indicating that you will end with an order to face drive. Do not collide with my ship.
Good.  Now stay in the bottom of your HUD, see how the triangles separate to drop 200 meters and not to fly too fast.
Well done.  Now stay in the distance that position is in with your main flight controls until you are matching speed.  Now follow instructions carefully.
With extra speed.  This session is a complete stop.

Drone 01 has dropped from 100%.
This is the left hand class.
The gauge displayed.  Note the number by the speed with the proper coordinates. All you need is to destroy the brackets that are shown in the green indicator. You will learnTM is also available in the radar center if you are told to "do not follow instructions carefully".
The circular gauges, The farther apart they are, the more reticle.
Good.  Now decelerate to the radar.  This is useful for quick, evasive maneuvers and it has come time to.
Your computer will be programmed with the orders of me.  Now follow instructions carefully.
The circular gauge is distandard issue on all Myrmidon space superiority fighters.
Most sorties will display remaining afterburner the farther apart they are, the bottom of you will learn the afterburner of your fighter to a stop.

Drone 01.
Good.  Note that extra speed with my ship again.
Match my speed.  Try it now. the distances.  Maintain your speed gauge to the left of the reticle is the hull integrity of fighters behind me.
Well done.  Note the brackets around the distances.  Maintain function is always pointing as your engines consume it rapidly.
The circular gauge near in the positions is careful not to fly too fast.
The first function you will display. It is also available indicator move to fly out of view, the programmed with my ship's name and closing afterburner, pilot. Don't fly too fast.
As I fly out of the left of your speed.
Note the brackets around my ship.
Good.  Now follow instructions carefully if you do not leave the field of your afterburner.  Engage your primary weapon at Drone 01.

You will fail this session if you complete this module TSM-103c, pilot.

Finally, do not to turn on your subspace drive. Don't touch the controller to turn to face your primary weapon at Drone 01 has jumped in. Target It.

This Markov and the Training mission briefs do not mix well with the other ones posted at all. I tried.

PS: Could we post non-game influencing, Freespace related Markov chains so long as they are behind spoilers? or should I just shut up now?
PPS: how do you do spoiler tags? sorry for my newbie-ness
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:11:38 pm by DefCynodont119 »
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299