Author Topic: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Buckshee Rounds

• Lord Defecator
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Is anyone else here pissing their pants with excitement over this? I've played the **** out of Warband and love it for the outstanding fighting mechanics, but this looks like so much more. It's been in development from 2012 I believe and adds a lot that the previous game only had in mods such as diplomacy, siege weapons, bartering etc.

Offline Lorric

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Not pissing my pants or anything, but it is the number one interest for me in upcoming games.

YES. Any ETA on that, yet?

Offline Oddgrim

• I like building stuff.
    • Art Thumblr
Had a lot of fun with warband over the years so looking forward to this one c: But since its paradox, I'm expecting it to be quite buggy at launch.
[GhostOfMjn: I can provide hi res vasudan ass]
[Hades]: we have so much in common we should bang.
My models page:
http://p3d.in/u/Oddgrim

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
That's something I'd like to see. I didn't play Warband, but had a lot of fun in With Fire and Sword. It wasn't really suited for 16th century-style warfare (mostly due to poor formation support, small armies and lack of field artillery), but still quite fun. I hope this one improves on formations, at least.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I have it on the radar, also due to my playtime with the original release and Warband ... but since I feel that a game like this would be more fun to play while streaming* or at least a little "let's compare our progress", I am going to hold off for the time being

*and remember I don't feel strongly about a live audience
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."