Author Topic: Nintendo Switch  (Read 1578 times)

Offline CT27

Did anyone see Nintendo's presentation on the Switch tonight?

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I saw this a few months back...
Any significant updates? :)

Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
Saw it. Looks like they're making mostly good decisions, but the last time they had an adequate volume of software for one of their home systems was SNES, and $60 is about 10x what I normally pay for a game these days. I'm resigned to getting one for Zelda and then treating anything else as a bonus. Couch multiplayer FTW.

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
TotalBiscuits opinion:

I'm resigned to getting one for Zelda and then treating anything else as a bonus.

Honestly, for Zelda alone I'm thinking it might be much cheaper to get a Wii U at bargain basement prices and play it on that. Surely nobody actually wants the damn things any more?
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
Looks like I'm going to have to switch over consoles to the switch. *snaps*
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
I'm resigned to getting one for Zelda and then treating anything else as a bonus.

Honestly, for Zelda alone I'm thinking it might be much cheaper to get a Wii U at bargain basement prices and play it on that. Surely nobody actually wants the damn things any more?

Or wait a year or three to get the switch and game on the cheap.  That's what I did for the last one on the Wii. 
I like to stare at the sun.

[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded