I dislike BugZilla because of its [slowness] on my computer so I'll post bug reports here.
1. The music and briefing voice play incorrectly (repeates the same part of itself] when the CD in not in the drive.
2. When exceeding the original "ships.tbl" limit, a mission would take a lot of time to load. The status bar of the mission would reach 100% but the mission would load for another five minutes before it goes into briefing.
3. FRED 2 doesn't quite take oversized "ships.tbl" very well. Since one of the greatest improvements of FS2_Open_3.2 is that it allows bigger "ships.tbl" size and ships limit, FRED 2 shouldn't have this limitation.
1. The beam cannon's "jaggedness" should be adjustable by the MODder in "weapons.tbl" as a flag. If not, then please shorten the amount of bitmap overlays so that the beam would look more "real". [Make it similar to the Homeworld beams.]
2. Make a separate flag for engine trails that will be enabled "everywhere". [The Apocalypse Project people would really like that!]
3. Blinking lights
4. A color used in a texture map would be invisible.
5. POF support for background images.
6. Moving parts of given degrees (or radians) on submodel axis.