Author Topic: FS2netd is back! Well sort of.  (Read 2456 times)

Offline ShivanSpS

FS2netd is back! Well sort of.
I can log in with my old user, no way to create new users.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: FS2netd is back! Well sort of.
Guessing you mean you could log in in game, which would mean the daemon is up and the database is still there, even if the frontend web interface hasn't been set up on the new server yet.  It still just says "Hello world."
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline ShivanSpS

Yes i can log in-game, the front end is down, with also means you cant create new users or recover password.

Offline ShivanSpS

Guessing you mean you could log in in game, which would mean the daemon is up and the database is still there, even if the frontend web interface hasn't been set up on the new server yet.  It still just says "Hello world."

BTW, i just changed the multi port to 12013 and MediaVps_2014 are still validated. Ive read you were the one that validated them, it will be possible to validade arxen new hud as well? validation fails if i have 2hud.vp or Ax2HUD.vp in the folder.

For the rest multi seems fine and working, the old pilots stats are gone trought.