Author Topic: Windows 10, how to run?  (Read 8233 times)

Re: Windows 10, how to run?
Whatever you want. In dgVoodo you can center and strech the display area and make it fit. My last post regarding this topic now.

Offline Seriona

I've been playing with and I can't seem to make it work.

Offline bgiresh

It's a late reply but I think you could check if there are any updates or patches available for MCO that might address this issue. You could also try reaching out to the game's support team or community forums to see if they have any suggestions.

This problem was solved a long time ago by Dege after I had contacted him personally. See my prior post here in this section including the link to Dege's post at vogons.org

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble running MCO on your Windows 10 64-bit system. It sounds like you've tried a lot of troubleshooting steps already, but haven't had any luck getting the game to run smoothly with your Nvidia EVGA 980 TI graphics card.
One thing you might want to consider is getting a windows 10 key cheap to see if that makes any difference. I found a thread on Reddit where people are recommending some places to buy cheap keys.
That being said, I'm not sure if this will solve your problem since it seems like a graphics card compatibility issue with the game. It's worth a try though if you're willing to invest a little bit of money.