Author Topic: Help. Endless spinning with joystick. (Windows 10 x64, using Knossos Launcher)  (Read 233 times)

Help. Endless spinning with joystick. (Windows 10 x64, using Knossos Launcher)
Reinstalled Freespace 2, FSO and all the most bestest mods I can remember from my wee days as a lad through the Knossos Launcher. And for some reason I endlessly spin on the Z Axis no matter the mission or the mod. What can I do to fix this? I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and as far as I can tell it's installed properly and I've made sure to calibrate it for my PC.

Even the best pilots can't fly in these conditions :(

Offline Novachen

• The one and only Capella supernova.
Re: Help. Endless spinning with joystick. (Windows 10 x64, using Knossos Launcher)
Try to reconfigure your Roll and Absolute Throttle Axis in the game. These were switched with the introduction of SDL iirc.
Female FS2 pilot since 1999.

Global Moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy.
German Translations created by me: Between the Ashes 1, FreeSpace Port, The Destiny of Peace, Silent Threat: Reborn
Campaign & Mod Upgrades created by me: Into the Halls of Valhalla, Luyten Civil War, Renegade Resurgence, VeniceMirror Chapter One: The Laramis Schism, A Walk in the Sun, Rogues!, Revenge: Final Conflict

If you want to know, what my nickname means, -chen is a german diminutive term, so you can translate Novachen as something like Little Nova or Novalet.
Even my original meaning of this name is more like "Sweet pretty deadly (Super)Nova".

Re: Help. Endless spinning with joystick. (Windows 10 x64, using Knossos Launcher)
Fixed, thanks for the help!

Offline Crazy_Ivan80

• Node Warrior
that was useful :)
It came from outer space! What? Dunno, but it's going back on the next flight!
Proud member of Hard Light Productions. The last, best hope for Freespace...
:ha: