I, for one really like featuring the Demon.
- It's got missile launchers, which can be reconfigured to launch all sort of stuff (also a reason I like Vasudan destroyers)
- Thanks to its large health pool, it's naturally quite resilient and can get involved in longer fights without needing to break out special hitpoints and/or extra tough armor types
- Related to that, its big beams are among the toughest turrets in the game
- It's not overkill-powerful compared to the Ravana due to how its beams are set up (although since it pack LReds, it's still kill-powerful, but hey at least you've got more than 15 seconds to deal with it)
- It's got a pretty good turret coverage, so buffing up its AAA capabilities is fairly easy and effective, compared to Orions, Hecates and Typhons