Author Topic: How do I fix the missing text problem?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
How do I fix the missing text problem?
Yeah, I'm one of the ones with an old video card so the text is not showing up for me whenever I start WoD. So how do I fix this besides getting a new video card?

(And I know I've asked before, but I can't find the topic that mentioned the solution to this, so I'm asking again. That search function isn't as helpful as I would like. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Re: How do I fix the missing text problem?
https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=95368.msg1879261#msg1879261

Thank you! I knew someone had posted something about it somewhere but I couldn't find it anywhere somehow. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I better bookmark this sonuva*****.
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast