Author Topic: War Thunder  (Read 904 times)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
So, we were discussing War Thunder on HLP's Discord channel and noticed the lack of threads devoted entirely to it. It seems that many HLPers like this simulator so I thought it was the case of creating a thread where to discuss it. We're not posting any WT/PS4/XB usernames because they may get the attention of spammers - those interested in creating a "HLP Squad" on WT may rely on PMs and exchange nicknames.  :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Once in a while I'll go back to WT and play for a few weeks, and then get bored at lack of progression. Last time, I wanted to play ships. After a ton of grinding, I still had some only some slightly bigger patrol boats, one of them even had a single cannon! And then I got bored.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
WT's servers appear to go down quite frequently.  :nervous: Today's server overload warning was an interesting one because I could see 170 people trying to join a battle, but the battle itself wouldn't start.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]