Author Topic: Lost Mainhall Music in FSPort/ST:R  (Read 3723 times)

Offline AV8R

Lost Mainhall Music in FSPort/ST:R
Mainhall music no longer plays with newest FSPort or ST:R. Once in a mission, the music plays fine.

Also, music has reverted back to retail. I read in the FSPort release thread something about a "remix package".

Will that provide Dan Wentz's remixed music for FSPort? If so, where is the download for the remix package?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 05:55:51 pm by AV8R »

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Lost Mainhall Music in FSPort/ST:R
Mainhall music no longer plays with newest FSPort or ST:R. Once in a mission, the music plays fine.

This was a bug with nightly builds from August 29 through September 5.  Try 19.0 or the most recent nightly build.

Also, music has reverted back to retail. I read in the FSPort release thread something about a "remix package".

Will that provide Dan Wentz's remixed music for FSPort? If so, where is the download for the remix package?

Please re-read the release post.  The FSPort MediaVP music package contains high-quality versions of the retail music.  They are not the compressed WAV files from 1998; they are new files directly from the original uncompressed source.

The remix package is on both FSO Installer and Knossos.  Did you actually look for it?

Offline AV8R

Re: Lost Mainhall Music in FSPort/ST:R
Nevermind, I looked under the FSPort mod itself and selected Modify from the Knossos menu and noticed some of the selections under the FSPort 4.3.2 heading weren't checked - including Music.

Sorry to bother you.  :banghead:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 09:01:24 am by AV8R »