Author Topic: Stuff for the Store  (Read 4253 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Allright guys! Now is your chance to be immortalized! If you have a render you'd like to see on a T-shirt, mug, mousepad, poster, or frisbee, post it here! If we have support for something I'll print it up for the Freespace store! Make sure it's as LARGE as possible--1024x768 at the least, preferably 1600x1200 or larger.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline JC Denton

• Node For Me
Yo, wEvil, wanna flaunt the Havok a bit?  ;) :D
"I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will -- and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."  - Gene Roddenberry

"Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few." - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Warlock

• Death Angel
    • Holocron Productions
Crap ...and I lost ALL my cool renders when my system went belly up last week :(
Warlock

DeathAngel Squadron, Forever remembered.

Do or Do Not,..There Is No Spoon

To Fly Exotic Ships, Meet Exotic People, and Kill Them.

We may rise and fall, but in the end
 We meet our fate together

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
;7 ;7 ;7

1) From this thread:

2) Any of the pics from this thread.

3)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs

lol i wanna see that one :)
I hate My signature!

those are sweet!! :eek2::yes:
You are all stupid!

Hey! It's WaffleBoy!!!

He must have gotten off of the Warpstorm and out of the rift, when it blew up.

WELCOME TO THE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTION FORUMS

(pic of Sath nuking the Arcadia) WHERE'S THE JAW SMILIE!!! oh well, this will do: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek: :eek: :eek:  GOOD GOD, I WANNA SEE THOSE BEAMS INGAME(it'd looks 1337!!!)

:yes: :yes: 2 thumbs up to who ever made that pic!

Cor

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Corhellion
(pic of Sath nuking the Arcadia) WHERE'S THE JAW SMILIE!!! oh well, this will do: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek: :eek: :eek:  GOOD GOD, I WANNA SEE THOSE BEAMS INGAME(it'd looks 1337!!!)

:yes: :yes: 2 thumbs up to who ever made that pic!

I supplied the link to the original thread above the picture, you know... :wink:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

I know :p

Still...WICKED BEAMS!

*runs to play FS2 for the ???th time*

Offline Sesquipedalian

• Atankharz'ythi

close up of image here (right click, copy, paste).
Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

The Scroll of Atankharzim | FS2 syntax highlighting

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
so thats where that arcadia pic came form :) thank you pez :D  I wanna see anything from the Array :) Terran pride or um ... sheeit, lemme look.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
terran pride or starlight yeah... course i still want to see my hlp jacket/shirt :)
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
if I had any good renders :p

OH MY FRICKING BANANA!! :eek2: :eek2:
That Sath blasting the Arcadia" pic is awesome :eek:
Habeeb it...

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I wholeheartedly agree. :nod:
Sandwich, if you can upload a bigger version I'll put it on a poster. (It needs to be around 4x bigger, like 5000 x 3000.) PLEASE don't post it here, people will die.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Meh, I'd love to have some stuff posterized, but all of my renders are 800x600 :sigh:

Click the art avatar!
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
hmm lemme get sumting here
I hate My signature!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
*bump*

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
I wholeheartedly agree. :nod:
Sandwich, if you can upload a bigger version I'll put it on a poster. (It needs to be around 4x bigger, like 5000 x 3000.) PLEASE don't post it here, people will die.

I sent Pez an email, but I have no idea if he's even alive - he hasn't posted since Jan. :doubt:

Offline wEvil

• The Other Good Renderer
    • http://www.andymelville.net
OK...here we go.

i'm not posting up the images themselves, just links.

http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/wevil/havok1.jpg

http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/wevil/havok2.jpg

http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/wevil/hehe.jpg (can re-render)

also check the nodewars WIP thread for other things.

Offline Scorpius

• Artíste
I would love to have my drawings on a shirt but the quality of the scannings arent good enough for that. How long does this offer last? I must know so I can come up with something really good :nod:
Illustrator, inker, editor, letter of FREESPACE MARINES. A comic book based in the Freespace Universe
coming in late march.
My Galleries:
 www.3dap.com/hlp/art/scorpius
 http://www.3dactionplanet.com/redfaction/dp/d/art.shtml