Author Topic: job opportunities  (Read 24331 times)

Offline FreeTerran

• Master of the apocalypse
    Reset count: 1
Here is a debriefscreen sorry for the resulution its 800*600 i can't upload pictures that are over 100kb. The 1024*768 was over 100kb.

Silva in lumine Lunae arcana est. Domos mea Silva in lumine Stellarum est.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Oh, no. you've misunderstood. We don't want renders behind the old FS2 Interface. We want to try and redo the majority of the interface, so that it doesn't look like FS2 any more, but like a SW Game. The link Karma posted earlier shows an early WIP of the command brief screen, an the picture from StarWars.com gives an idea of what we're working towards. Can you make interface screens in that style?
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline FreeTerran

• Master of the apocalypse
    Reset count: 1
OK but give some time.
Silva in lumine Lunae arcana est. Domos mea Silva in lumine Stellarum est.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Take all the time you need. Quality > Speed
Rarely Updated P3D.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
I some how think he still doesn't get the point. I also doubt that he can make such a interface style like Karma posted.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Well, we have to give everyone a chance - If he was (is) able to do them, he'd be useful - these do take time. It's been updated since then too - have a look.
Rarely Updated P3D.

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo
how the hell have you added an attachment in your post?
it's a month that i can't, and i thought that it was disabled as a possibility

btw, i like what you have, althought i think that this cyan color would be good for a little bigger glow, with a brighter one in the middle, anyway you are in the good direction
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 03:05:33 pm by 433 »

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
That's sweet looking, BW! :yes:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Definately like it. :)

Anything new here? :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2003, 09:00:44 pm by 116 »

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
*Tumbleweed rolls by*

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
*dust devil forms and dissapates*
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Depends on how desperate you are I guess (ie. If you're desperate enough to consider textures and untextured models new stuff (Note - I am :D))

They're doing Cals in another toppic, and Karma posted one of his Corellian Corvette Texs, which was, as always Damned fine. Tomcat is off presumeably doing TBP stuff and GE is away for awhile off working or summat. As for myself, I'm doing the Pilot selection screen (I'll post it once it gets a bit more complete) but after that I'll be burrowing into the myriad of little tiny images that all make up iportant parts of the interface, but aren't really showable. In short,. stuff is kinda happening...just...not...much... .

BTW, if anyone wants a SW Avatar for boring, tedious, repetetive but relatively easy work, contact me. I'll set you to work making buttons. Experience with the fill tool and drop shadow neccesarry (and not much else, actually)
Rarely Updated P3D.

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Hey...thats excellently done.  Quite a bit more than just a recoloring if I don't say so myself!
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
I already sent my joining request to KARMA. I want to be a FREDer for you, am I acceptable?
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.