Author Topic: New Campaign: Pathways Discussion And Member Sign-Ups Here  (Read 13524 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
New Campaign: Pathways Discussion And Member Sign-Ups Here
I'm writing out my plot, and I'm recruiting members. List of members:

Grimloq: Animator

What I need is about 3 of everything else except FREDers, when I'm done writing the mission plot.

Voice Actors
At least 3 Mappers
2 Modellers. (2 cruisers, one to each cruiser)
And testers.

I'll get back to you on FREDing, but you can tell me now if you want to FRED.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Well, you're persistent, I'll give you that...

Whether it's committed persistence or defiant persistence remains to be seen.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Eh, so I am. It's actually both types of persistencies. ;)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Oh, here's one more thing I need filled: A VP maker. It's a campaign with a lotta files, so I'll nead a VP.

Here's a few job offers: I need a weapons creator. There will be about 3 new weapons. I need some mappers that can create separate .tbl entries and maps to create raider-style fighters. I also need someon who can make the asteroid base without the NTF Iceni inside. AND without it breaking up when it take damage. Modellers, report to this thread for sign ups. If you're interested, tell me about your skills and I'll determine who I'll need. :)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Are you planning on doing any of the work yourself?

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
:nervous: good point...
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Yeah, I'll be doing some of it, I just haven't determine what, except actually constructing the campaign. Which I'll need help on, since the campaign will branch off in 2 directions. I'll also be voice acting, I'm just saving up for a decent mike, though I saw a great headset at Wal-Mart for $30. Goober, wanna join? (I think I asked you, but I can't remember). Oh, And I'm one of the testers. :p

The reason I'm asking a lot is because I don't have decent mapping tools, I'm still working on my modelling skills, and I can't figure out how to make a vp, so I need people to do it.

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
  • You'll shoot your eye out...
you do realize vp making is just a couple clicks right? :wtf:
Stop... Hammertime :hammer:

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
oy, cobra, if they wanna join i think theyll say so ;)

[edit] he means he doesnt know how to do it; IE, doesnt have the program.

(darn you, you posted while i typed! :p )
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline Annorax

• Wistful General
    • Steam
I'm in for testing and voice acting.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Cobra
Goober, wanna join?
No thanks.  I'm busy enough as it is.

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
What kinda cruisers are you looking for? I've got a bunch stored away. Might save ya some time. :)
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I need something like an attack cruiser for the pirates (it needs a raider look), and I'm not sure about the GTVA cruiser, but maybe something like an upgrade of both the Fenris and the Leviathan combined, only a different model..

Annorax, what voice do you wanna do? There's a pilot, a pirate, a destroyer's guy who does all the talking, a Jade Falcon corvette person.

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
I dunno about the pirate ship, but for the other cruiser, I have just what you're looking for... :cool:

A lot of what you're using sounds similar to what HFH has (tho a bit more ambitious). Check your PMs.
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline mitac

something like an upgrade of both the Fenris and the Leviathan combined, only a different model..

:lol:

Apart from that : good luck with your project.
marcet sine adversario virtus.

Offline Roanoke

Annorax, what voice do you wanna do? There's a pilot, a pirate, a destroyer's guy who does all the talking, a Jade Falcon corvette person.

been playing MechWarrior 2 have we ?

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
BattleTech, fool, BattleTech!

*hit by BFRed*

Ehh...sorry. Fanboy mode took over for a moment there.

Although, you know, a BattleSpace or AeroTech 2 mod for FS2 would be pretty cool.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
the Fenris and the Leviathan combined

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
I think he means something like this and this. :cool:

Model and skin by Fulgrymm. It could use a bit better texturing in the midsection, but it runs fine.

Lemme know if you want it.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I need ...  the Fenris and the Leviathan combined

:lol:
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist