Author Topic: The Cryptocurrency of the future. Announcing HLPCoin!  (Read 5084 times)

Offline Announcements

• Important!
    • Hard Light Productions
The Cryptocurrency of the future. Announcing HLPCoin!
So we've all seen that Bitcoin has turned out to be a bit of a dud and everyone is trying to get their own currency out to replace it. Here at HLP we pride ourselves on doing things differently so we've decided to make our own currency too. How is HLPCoin different from other cryptocurrencies?  Well we don't force you to waste your computer's time in pointless mining!

The amount of revolutionary coding going on at the SCP is astounding. Things like soft shadows and internet browsing are just some of the incredible feats that the coders are pulling off. But there's always been a question of just how efficient the use of hardware could be. Did you know that FreeSpace only uses 10% of your average GPU's power? How could the SCP fully ultilize that 90% of wasted potential? The answer: HLPCoin.

HLPCoin is a revolutionary concept, instead of you paying to play, HLP pays YOU to play! Run FreeSpace Open with the special HLPCoin-enabled builds and FreeSpace Open will begin to mine the HLPCoins. So while you're fighting the NTF or Shivans, you would also be opening up your bright modding future on HLP!

HLPCoin can be exchanged for goods and services at the HLP Exchange. Need that special ship for your mod but have zero skill to make it? Pay an officially HLP-licensed modeller to do it for you! Tired of waiting for Blackwater Operations or Blue Planet and all their secrets to come out? Pay for exclusive undocumented access to internal forums!

HLPCoins could also be informally exchanged between people for their own private investments and services. How you use it is all up to you!

A portion of all HLPCoin transactions will go straight to improving FreeSpace Open for the newest innovations in gaming such as:
Social Media Integration (Link your pilot profile to your Facebook account!)
In-Game Stores (Ran out of Cyclops bombs too soon? No worries!)
Identifying Behavioral Indications in Users to Better Enhance A Casual Gaming Experience (you consent to this by using HLPCoin Builds)
...and more!

Check the test builds forum for builds!

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
Re: The Cryptocurrency of the future. Announcing HLPCoin!
USER SWASHMEBUCKLE SERVICES OFFERED
============================

1 flaming bag of dog poop delivered to the door of HLP user of your choice = 10 HLPCoin (15 for Global Mod or Admin, bulk discount available)
1 month immunity from flaming poop bag hits* = 1 HLPCoin
1 year immunity from flaming poop bag hits* = 10 HLPCoin

I offer only the freshest poop. Dog is 4 years old, salmon-type hypoallergenic dry diet. Carbon offset available for bag and poop at 2 HLPCoin/bag.

Prices and services subject to change. Contact via HLP PM only. Processing fee = 0.02 HLPCoin.

*Immunity only valid for official user swashmebuckle flaming poop bag hits. No refunds.

how many HLC will i need to buy back my adminship
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

Offline Nakura

• Zombie Heinlein
    • Rebecca Chambers Fan Club
how many HLC will i need to buy back my adminship

I'll beat you to it, Phantom.

"Admin Nakura" has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

well you'd need to buy a fresh adminship, i'm just looking to renews
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!

1 flaming bag of dog poop delivered to the door of HLP user of your choice = 10 HLPCoin (15 for Global Mod or Admin, bulk discount available)

I offer only the freshest poop. Dog is 4 years old, salmon-type hypoallergenic dry diet. Carbon offset available for bag and poop at 2 HLPCoin/bag.

Prices and services subject to change. Contact via HLP PM only. Processing fee = 0.02 HLPCoin.

*Immunity only valid for official user swashmebuckle flaming poop bag hits. No refunds.

We need to have this, but for real, and with real money. Then everyone will be more polite and/or have dog **** all over their shoes. :|
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam

We need to have this, but for real, and with real money. Then everyone will be more polite and/or have dog **** all over their shoes. :|

You mean this isn't real?
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I'll be rich, and then I can start my own X-COM project.
You know, just to be sure. It's never bad to have a back up plan just in case.
el hombre vicio...

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band

You mean this isn't real?
Governemtn rejected my application for HLPCoian subsidy so prices may go up thanks alot OBAMA but its happening dont worry

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
didn't know this forum had Alots, i like them
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Sarkoth

• Ser Campaign-listador
It took me about five sentences before I realised the date. You guys almost got me there.
Only the one passed trough darkness obtains the right to ask for light