Author Topic: Can access forums from phone but not computer  (Read 1208 times)

Offline DahBlount

• Alpine ☆ Cancer Tribulation
    • Minecraft
Can access forums from phone but not computer
Hey, so I have been trying to get on the for via my computer but it says I am banned for an indefinite period of time. I am typing this from my phone so what is the problem?
<Axem> yet still more insightful than #hard-light

<Axem> jad2.23 will just be cat videos

<DahBlount> So
<DahBlount> JAD2.2 is like that
<Axem> maybe
<Axem> it can be whatever you like!
<DahBlount> A Chocolate Sundae?
<Axem> sure

My models: GTF Gilgamesh - GTD Nuadha [Redesigning] - Ningirama [WIP] - GTG Zephyrus

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Re: Can access forums from phone but not computer
Given that you were able to log in with your user account, that is obviously not banned.

Which means your desktop probably has an IP address that got caught in some other users ban.

Send me a PM directly with the exact message that is displayed to you when you attempt to sign in from your computer. Include in that PM (if it's not already in the message) the external IP address that you have on your computer (Use Google and search for "What's my IP address" for a link to anything that will give you that if you don't already know it) and I'll sort it out for you.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys