Author Topic: Hello Icefire  (Read 34841 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Taristin?

Offline tinfoil

• i'm 13 remember
Icey Jones?
Alcibades' Gamble - We Love Our Ice Cream

Everything you need to know, and more can be found at The Freespace Wiki

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
It's not up to us to say. Nor is it a guessing game (you're way off tho, since most of you are too new to even have known him).

At any rate, this is Psycho's thread, and if it ceases to be such it'll be a locked thread. Let's keep it about that.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
so psycho is back... who's got a badge for him!

will he be joining any projects?

not that he needs to be joining a project , just curious  :nervous:
el hombre vicio...

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
It's not up to us to say. Nor is it a guessing game (you're way off tho, since most of you are too new to even have known him).

At any rate, this is Psycho's thread, and if it ceases to be such it'll be a locked thread. Let's keep it about that.
Fantomeye? CobaltStarr? Plasma? Dark?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Nor is it a guessing game

I won't repeat this again.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Psycho, dude! Welcome back, man! How's life treating you?

I was actually trying to get a-hold of you recently regarding the good ol' GTVDn Bastion... ;) Did you get anything from me? People are wanting to resurrect and release DoE. :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Someone has to write a history book of FreeSpace fandom.

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
It'd have to be a collaborative effort...so many people, websites, campaigns, mods, and the like.  More than I can remember.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline PSYCHO

Wow what a response lol Hey Sandwich good to see you still hanging around.. :) Some of you all I remember and others are new, Thanks for the Warm Welcome.... :).
About the Bastion Project if there are anycopies of it I think you guys should use what you can...
   I lost my PC when my house got robbed and all my FS stuff is gone  :mad:...Any way since then I have bought LW9 and Iam trying to get a better Bastion Model done plus a whole array of ship just for FreeSpace. Iam planning to do a HighRes Version of all my concept ships( Terrain, Vasudan and Shiven ) I would like to get my set of FS short films done. Sorry I have no release dates yet.. :(
        Thanks again Psycho

Wow what a response lol Hey Sandwich good to see you still hanging around.. :) Some of you all I remember and others are new, Thanks for the Warm Welcome.... :).
About the Bastion Project if there are anycopies of it I think you guys should use what you can...
   I lost my PC when my house got robbed and all my FS stuff is gone  :mad:...Any way since then I have bought LW9 and Iam trying to get a better Bastion Model done plus a whole array of ship just for FreeSpace. Iam planning to do a HighRes Version of all my concept ships( Terrain, Vasudan and Shiven ) I would like to get my set of FS short films done. Sorry I have no release dates yet.. :(
        Thanks again Psycho

Robbed?  :eek2:

Would someone (not me) be so kind as to email him the retail files?
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Email? I assume his discs are there.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Black Sheep

• Wannabe Composer
Psycho!?!? OMG, he's back! :D
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"
-Hamlet rulez

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra

Holy **** it's Black sheep  :jaw:
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll

Holy **** it's Black sheep  :jaw:

Holy **** it's Glorioano :jaw:

Seriously, this thread feels like HLP from 5 years ago.

Also, welcome back PSYCHO.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
This is awesome. It's good to see you guys.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Seriously, this thread feels like HLP from 5 years ago.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
I find it kinda funny that all this is happening hidden away in a random thread in the BWO section of the site. It all feels very "behind closed doors". I do like it though, nice to see people coming back and hell it's nice to be back myself!

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Welcome back you too!! :)

Geez did every old-timer have a biological clock or something to tell them to come back all at once?! :D
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.