Author Topic: IDF: 10 year old girl is valid target  (Read 56145 times)

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
What the hell is wrong with these people?
Requires QuickTime or equivalent.
http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211

Honestly. If we wanted we could cut off a good portion of the northern US's power, stop selling you oil, wood, water and god knows how many other things.
As for not needing an army: WE DONT NEED AN ARMY BECAUSE WE'RE NOT PISSING THE REST OF THE WORLD OFF!
If the US did decide to invade us, the Brits and French would be all over them even if the rest of the world stayed out of it, WHICH THEY WOULDNT!

You want to know why Canadians hate Americans? This is why.

Offline Grey Wolf

Water? You mean the bottled water? Also, the Bushies would probably be happy if you cut off wood exports, as it would give them an excuse to raze the national forests.

For those who lack the bandwidth/too lazy to download the movie, what precisely is it?
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Thorn

Some clips from CNN and FOX News. Couple of assholes trying to stir **** up or something.

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
oh my god, thats hilarious

"Well no, I don't think that every Canadian is dog-sledding at all times, but there is alot of dog-sledding, you know thats true."

Ann Coulter is always a laugh too.

Offline redmenace

Ann Coulter is an arogant and simply loud person. Pay no attention to her. She doesn't represent the rest of america. Just like Michael "narcissistic" Moore, she is on the lunatistic fringe.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 07:30:40 pm by 887 »
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Grey Wolf

Anything with the name "FOX" associated with it can be ignored if it's not a cartoon.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
:lol:

Idiots.
Any fool can pull a trigger...

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Allowed to exist on the same continent as the United States of America?

My god.. I hoped it wasn't true that such arrogance existed. Guess I was wrong.

Offline redmenace

But frankly, trade benefits us both.
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Rictor

Michael Moore if far from the fringe. Its a shame actually, he's pretty mainstream, more so than I would like him to be.

And how dare you call Ann Coulter arrogant? She's a constant source of amusment. And Tucker Carlson, well, the man wears a red bow-tie. Nuff said. Don't you dare take them off the air, I need my jollies damnit.

Feh, if I was Carolyn Parish I wouldn't have been to uptight. They already fired her, so what is there left to loose? I have to watch the whole clip, but it wouild appear she's incapable of taking a joke and responding in kind.

Offline Krackers87

• 158 crew
Wow, i want to shoot these people...
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or has died from an awp no scope.

just like seventies goofballs
he's waiting on last calls
well listen method man
'cause if you leave on the last line
don't leave on the ground kind
born just a little too slow

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Apparently the US is putting a shield around Canada... ahhhh Bless 'em :)

What a totally arrogant starstarstarstarstar!!!

Offline redmenace

Originally posted by Rictor
Michael Moore if far from the fringe. Its a shame actually, he's pretty mainstream, more so than I would like him to be.

I will make one point and leave it alone after that. He has taken farfetched information and contorted in an unreasonable fashion. Some of the things he purports has been directly disproven and from what I understand doesn't want to admit he was wrong. He is also a real dick to his "fans."
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
Originally posted by Rictor

not down here he ain't.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
So, he's just like the rest of them then? All he's done is stretch them in a different direction if he has done so.

Offline Rictor

You'll get no arguement from me on that one. However, if he chooses to distort information that doesn't discredit the position itself. What he says and the way in which he portrays the information is true, baring a few grey areas. The fact that he wants to present the information is such and such a way in order to make it appeal to the masses, well thats none of my concern. Personally, I don't thing its necessary to twist info in order to prove his claims but that's his thing. As I said, the claims themselves are still valid, regardless of how he chooses to prove or disprove them

And that's the end of that, since I don't want to derail the thread

I don't have quicktime, so what the hell is this?
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Rictor

American right-wing TV personalities trashing Canada for having a will of its own.

"They're lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent" and so forth.

Offline Thorn

I realise I made a bit of a generalization with my last comment in that post. Apologies if I've offended anyone.
I do realise that not all Americans are assholes like the ones in that clip. Some of the Americans that post here prove that, but then again, some of them affirm it.

Just some b itching over canada. I dont worry about it, cuz frankly I dont care.