Author Topic: nico's cockpit  (Read 13428 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
the shadow build was implemented in such a way that even if I was tempted to simply merge it in I wouldn't be able to, I specificly coded that as a test and did lots of sloppy things so I knew I would have to go back and reimplement it.

the UV is prety much done, the texture is almost toaly new (I have the origonal texture in as a layer but it's barely sivable, it's there mostly to make sure I get to colors corect)
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
erm, Bob? my model viewer won't read the textures. and would you make a Command Bridge for cruisers, destroyers, etc.

[EDIT] Nevermind, i had to convert the tga's to pcx's

[EDIT 2] Crap, now none of the textures work.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 11:52:53 pm by 2299 »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Originally posted by Bobboau
even if I was tempted to simply merge it in I wouldn't be able to

*qpX hangs his head,sniffs, sneaks out the thread and enters Lighty's shine thread*

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
can someone help me with the cockpit? it won't work anymore.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Drop the .pof file into models directory, and  the others into maps directory.
Then, play Fs 2 :D

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
duh, don't ya think i tried that already? FS2 doesn't read TGA files. tried converting 'em myself but nothing happened. still got the originals.

:blah:...

...Get FS_Open 1.6 (or whatever they have now)

get the launcher...

under 'graphics' or...something like that...you'll see it...check 'TGA/JPEG maps'

...load FS2 with the UberUber Herc...

...Should work...

if not...***** at the Source Code peeps

Bob: niiice work man! :thepimp:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
...This shouln't have even been an issue. Cobra, do a wee bit more research... honestly.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
OK, look. I was plagued with fast-reading since i was born. i tend to overlook things a lot. And I'm lazy to search. I'm downloading FSO 3.6.5 right now.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
If you're lazy to search you'll soon find that people are too lazy to answer you.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
All right, enough of this.  Cobra, get off your butt and take some initiative.  Don't keep asking people to do stuff that you can perfectly well manage yourself.