Author Topic: FreeSpace Trivia thread - December 2003  (Read 27903 times)

FreeSpace Trivia thread - December 2003
Actually, the fight scene was staged after the Lucifer apeared and "Will" and his buddy were watching the TV about recent attacks. His bud kept on commenting about how the Vasudans and the Shivans were all in on it to kill the Terrans, and soon he threatened the Vasudan guy and they just beat each other up. But the place was called "The Booze Bin".

And since it takes everyone so long to figure out a questions OR ask one, I'm going to ask another.

What was etched on the glass the officer from Act 1 Intro was drinking in the bar?

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
Originally posted by .::Tin Can::.
Actually, the fight scene was staged after the Lucifer apeared and "Will" and his buddy were watching the TV about recent attacks. His bud kept on commenting about how the Vasudans and the Shivans were all in on it to kill the Terrans, and soon he threatened the Vasudan guy and they just beat each other up. But the place was called "The Booze Bin".

And since it takes everyone so long to figure out a questions OR ask one, I'm going to ask another.

What was etched on the glass the officer from Act 1 Intro was drinking in the bar?
I think the answer would be here;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2004, 06:49:21 pm by 1472 »
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Then put up the answer. We dont need a link...

Offline jdjtcagle

ITA Repulse Officers Club:)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2004, 07:03:58 pm by 1472 »
Predator
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Now come up with the next question. We are all waiting for you to answer...

Offline jdjtcagle

What was the aniversary (when Konsu II announced the colossus) about?
Predator
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline Nuclear1

The 10th anniversary of Ross 128.

Next:

Which of the following is not a FS2 mod?

• Derelict
  • Awakenings
  • FS Port
  • DoP conversion
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Awakenings?

Offline Nuclear1

Correct. Awakenings was a FS1 campaign that involved the GTA/VPE invasion of Ross 128 at the end of the Great War. One of the missions, The Sands of Normandy, is available with the FS1 Silent Threat bonus missions.

Anyway, you're up next.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Hm... alright then.

What are the two forms up supspace travel?

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
Intra-system (system or sistem?) jump and inter-system jump.

What are the names, or callsigns of the pilots that fly with you in "Into the Lion's Den"?
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

242nd Suicide Kings

Offline Nuclear1

I believe Xinny flew Alpha 3, and Zero Alpha 4.

Next question is for the origin of the above-named callsigns.

Offline jdjtcagle

wasn't it the old Volition public boards or something??
Predator
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Oh, my bad. I thought it was something else. Yeah, it was Snipes, Xinny, and Zero (respectively)

And they are part of SOC in an operation to proceed into the second Knossos portal.

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
The names came from the FS1 Multi ladder.  They were the top two at some point in time IIRC.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Nuclear1

Yup, that's correct. (Though Hurricane's now numero uno or two last I checked)

Offline Cancer

No new question since half year?
[size=10]I AM A BADASS MAN!!!!

Loser bastards[/size]