Author Topic: FS3 Petition  (Read 4752 times)

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Originally posted by Holy Imperial Gloriano
:lol:  that is new debate that is newer done ( much as FS3 one)

right, because FS3 is done for newer. newer is done for FS4 as of yes. Indeed, as is for FS3 is correct, and different.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Originally posted by Sandwich
Uhh... what did you just write?

Err.... something. :nervous:

anyway Fs3 will be never done, but if newbies ask about it we should have nice answer to them why there won't be and not" OMG DON*T TALK ABOUT FS3 !!!!!!!1111oneone"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 03:42:13 am by 153 »
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
Originally posted by Carl

right, because FS3 is done for newer. newer is done for FS4 as of yes. Indeed, as is for FS3 is correct, and different.

how little I actually understood of that, it still makes more sense than what you quoted. and most of what that member writes. someone who claims to be 30+ (34 was it, eh, HIG?) should know a lot better english.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Singh
I'd spend more time on Ferrium than FS3. Once its done, at the very least, if the original [V] developers actually wish to make it privately and without official support, then they wont have to worry too much about coding an entire new engine.......

Wait...did that just sound horribly wrong?

If they wanted to do it privately, part of the enjoyment would be a new engine IMO.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
This is going nowhere.