Author Topic: The Sequel.  (Read 21320 times)

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
...Like the guys who make those novels that appear on bestseller lists.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by Unkown Target
If you blow those up, how would I write :D:drevil: :devil:

With bad grammar and spelling.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
SHUT!!! UP!!! WRITE!!! NEXT!!! PART!!!
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
*moves the demo-team into Stunaep's mind*
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Cut to Stunaep being force-fed an armed hand grenade.

Star-wipe to Stryke leading a proletarian army to overrun all the nations of the world

Good show, eh?

Offline Stunaep

*deploys the A-team, to counter an0ns demos with their Armored Van of Power(tm)*
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
[eats Stunaep's head]

Offline Stunaep

*turns with a horrible set of under-powered special effects into a Thing and infests Stryke 9 with a symbiote, randomly taken from another horror flick, thus taking over the world*

all in a days work.

Offline Redfang

Meh. Don't spam the good thread... but that's some very good stuff, I remember I was fighting Darkage in the last story, but you never wrote what happened to me... :doubt::p

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Belive me kid, it's better not to know these things. :nervous:

Offline Stunaep

*kabump*

can't let this fall off the bottom. We need another part, UT.

BTW, Ten what happened to dear Natalie? :D

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa

Offline Stunaep

I mean, no reference to Natalie Portman in neither your signature nor location. Hey.

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Weeeeeel...ah Shut up! :D

*sits in a corner twiddling thumbs waiting for the next part of the story*

*writes a NWs story*

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Just...leave me alone!

INT. Forum Ready Room. Day.

When we open, we see people are running around getting ready for battle. Tiara is directing their efforts, dressed out in a hot skintight uniform. Two

pistols are dangling at her side, and a riot shield is slung over her back. She's shouting out orders to the flustered members. As she's shouting, a TV monitor

behind her is displaying the situation in the forum. We move up and past Tiara to get a head's-on-view of the TV monitor. As we are zooming in, the battle

noises keep getting louder and louder. When we are right up against the screen, the battle noises are at normal pitch, and we continue zooming inwards.

We are now at the battle, and in a soldier's POV. Bullets are whizzing over our head, and numerous dead or wounded are lying on the ground. Shattered

riot shields are laying everywhere, as the teams try and hold back the tide. We cut to darkage and Stryke 9.

dark: Why the hell aren't those-(he ducks to dodge a bullet) defence turrets coming on line?!

Strkye: How the hell should I know! Get Corhellion on the line! Ask him!

darkage nods and, half-crouches, half-runs off. We follow him with the camera as he passes rows of other soldiers, all buckled down, with bullets

flying overhead. Suddenly, a riot shield bursts right in front of him. He falls to the ground, and we cut to a front view of him, as the transparant shards of the

shield fall on top of him. He yells and covers his face with his hands. The chaos stops for him. Mute all sound. We cut to a close-up of his vest. A large, red

drop falls from the top of the screen and hits it. We cut to dark's POV. His arms move away, and above him, suddenly, is a dead soldier, blood dripping

from a wound in his chest. We cut back to the forward view, as dark is visibly very startled and scampers backwards. He stops. Breathing heavily, he

regains his composure, swallows and crawls back past the dead man. We follow him with the camera until he reaches a radio-man.

dark: Hey! HEY! I need yo use your radio!

radio: What for?

Darkage pulls out a badge, with the words: DARKAGE: GENERAL. The radio-man is startled.

radio: Oh, uh, s-s-sir! Sure!

dark: (Grins) Good.

Darkage reaches for the phone on the man's backpack, and we cut to:

YAY!!!!

And there was much rejoicing...hey...I'M THE FORUM DEFENCE COMMANDER :D W00T!!!:D

....er...*runs to the FDC(Forum Defence Centre)*

Cor

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Although not a spectacular role its a role.

And I'm hot :D, ordering people around ;), got 2 pistols ;7& got a riot shield :p.

:ha:
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Stunaep

LOL!!! Could be longer, but still good.

I could still use that evil minions sidekick puppydog part, if nothing else is available

Offline Grey Wolf

I'm still not in it :p
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw