Author Topic: Post your ugly mug!  (Read 38434 times)

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 04:47:26 pm by 675 »
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
dude, every picture you've posted you've "surpassed your allocated data transfer" or something.  i can't view any of them!

upload them to an0n's server or send htem to me so i can host them please!

Who are you talking to? Mine are unlimited (limit of 180 total pics at any one time uploaded, to upload new ones I have to delete some)... Can view as many times as you want 24/7
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Joey_21

• http://denebsystem.cjb.net/
Originally posted by Stealth
dude, every picture you've posted you've "surpassed your allocated data transfer" or something.  i can't view any of them!

upload them to an0n's server or send htem to me so i can host them please!

Ahh... I get it... the bandwidth for the day must have been exceeded on tripod. Later on in the day I'll upload them to my new website. :nod:

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
wasn't talking to you star dragon :)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by darkage
When i said that on IRC i got my head choped off !

Par for the course, dude. Par for the course. ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Was worried for a second that I'd have to get a NEW site!  Now that I got this thingy working I intend to use it in the future to PIMP mods and stuff for the FS Communtiy... Go Community!!! :yes:

BTW: POST your MUGS people! (not the coffee kind!)
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline HeX

• http://www.warpstorm.com
Warpstorm
Alot's changed, but alot's still the same. Come on by and talk about anything!

Offline diamondgeezer

The mysterious Diamond Geezer revelaed...

Tom was once a member of an elite task force.  As commander of 'Delta' Platoon, he was responsible for the Klingon War against Earth.

After retiring because of a near-fatal wound to the groin, he joined the Order Of Gayness as a junior acolyte
« Last Edit: October 25, 2002, 03:39:46 am by 170 »

Offline Sesquipedalian

• Atankharz'ythi
Why exactly do you call yourself diamondgeezer, anyway?
Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

The Scroll of Atankharzim | FS2 syntax highlighting

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Sesquipedalian
Why exactly do you call yourself diamondgeezer, anyway?

He thinks he's old or summit. :rolleyes:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Click this:
http://www.vyper.web1000.com/pics/200102_newyear/200102index.htm
Should find a pic of me in there somewhere.

EDIT: me is one wearing tie, propping up my mate. I remember thinking about how drunk I should have been... :nervous:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 05:24:08 pm by 798 »
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
uh... :wtf:

the girl in the middle doesn't look so bad, as drunk as she may be. :blah:

i like this one

« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 05:29:27 pm by 675 »

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline diamondgeezer

Originally posted by Sandwich
He thinks he's old or summit. :rolleyes:

WHAT... THE... ****?[/size][/i]

Er... no?

That's quite possibly the wrongest thing I ever saw written in the english language, although I finally get the title thing. As my profile states, I'm 20  - no more and no less.

'Diamond Geezer' is an english (or, more accurately a London) expression, used to describe someone who is

A little bit whoa, a little bit whey, a little bit woosh woosh woosh

Not that you lot watch the Fast Show or anything. Aldo might appreciate the quote. Whatever...

[EDIT] WHY did you admins think that? I mean... look, what's wrong with you people?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 05:40:28 pm by 170 »

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Originally posted by Knight Templar
uh... :wtf:

the girl in the middle doesn't look so bad, as drunk as she may be. :blah:

i like this one

Whee! :thepimp:
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Joey_21

• http://denebsystem.cjb.net/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 08:18:56 pm by 34 »

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by diamondgeezer
...although I finally get the title thing....

:wtf: You mean... you didn't.... but I.... You have.... bah! Serves you right. I dunno how or why, but it does. :p

And your, uhmmm..... clarification - is a bit lacking in decriptive parts. :p

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
meh, me with my date to the military ball last year...
laugh and the bunny gets it :p

EDIT: Oh ya, and if any of you dimwits were wondering, I'm the one on the _RIGHT_
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 10:31:45 pm by 528 »

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
Originally posted by HeX
Meh

Is it me, or does this guy look like Martin Sargeant. :D
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 04:48:14 pm by 675 »

Too Long, Didn't Read