Author Topic: Problems with both demo's  (Read 5164 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Razor
Inferno is going pretty well.

25% of the missions are now complete. That's for the whole campaign btw not the first chapter.

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Knight Templar
Yea, you'll get really scurred when that big ass ship flys in and blows up the romulans alternate universe with a big super nova, which creates a supspace portal to sol and then they go to sol and try to blow it up, but Petrarch uses the GTVA's newfound Temporal Anomoly Colossus and Brings back 100 Colossus, the Borg, and Adolf Hitler to come in and kill all the shivans. Then Bosch comes back and him and hitler Make love all over the milky way and yeah

[glow=blue] TEH END [/glow]

Oh deary me.. Woo will have my sack this time...

I am just glad you're not the story cutter for Inferno. Phew! :shaking:

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
meh.. just you wait :p
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Heh, our stories done, even the last chapter that you guys know very little about, I even have missions done for it :D

Offline Razor

You aren't telling us a lot about this are you?

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by Knight Templar
Yea, you'll get really scurred when that big ass ship flys in and blows up the romulans alternate universe with a big super nova, which creates a supspace portal to sol and then they go to sol and try to blow it up, but Petrarch uses the GTVA's newfound Temporal Anomoly Colossus and Brings back 100 Colossus, the Borg, and Adolf Hitler to come in and kill all the shivans. Then Bosch comes back and him and hitler Make love all over the milky way and yeah

[glow=blue] TEH END [/glow]

Oh deary me.. Woo will have my sack this time...

man.. of all the times we could use the wakka smiley....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!