Author Topic: Foul Language  (Read 33244 times)

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
Ohh, in that case....

FRELL YOU ALL! :D
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Hmmmm.

*thinks about starting a "Insult each other with Dickens quotes" thread*
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Styxx
Better - I'll ban anyone involved for a week, and the person who started it for a month.

I'd challenge you on that, but I'm offline for another 2 weeks yet. :p

Originally posted by an0n
So when we wish to empahsise a point and berate someone, instead of saying:  
"I'm gonna **** your *** in the ****** every *** night until she ****s in my**** because you're a biggotted ********* who should have a **** ***'d up his *****"

We'd have to say thing like:
"I whole-heartedly disagree with your reasoning and wish to make it know to the general population that the manner in which you dress is somewhat reminiscent of a male prostitute"

???

Either will do, although the latter does have it's humorus advangates. :D

An0n: Thou dost do well by me in the invoking of soul-healing laughter in my person, by which this mine mood has yea verily improved a hundredfold, nay, a thousandfold!
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline 01010

Originally posted by Sandwich

An0n: Thou dost do well by me in the invoking of soul-healing laughter in my person, by which this mine mood has yea verily improved a hundredfold, nay, a thousandfold!

You're all ****ing nuts.

:)
What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet sweet music? - Refused - Liberation Frequency.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by 01010
You're all ****ing nuts.

:)
True.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Upon reading this, I have a new found respect for my fellow boardmembers. Happy go lucky me.

err, maybe just an0n and shrike.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Sesquipedalian

• Atankharz'ythi
Most refreshing.  I've always held that the deployment of intelligent insults is far more effective than crudity.  It is to be hoped that this becomes the norm on HLP. :D
Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

The Scroll of Atankharzim | FS2 syntax highlighting

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
an0n gets his own little space in my heart now. right next to G Dubya :D

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I have but one word to say:

BELGIUM!

:D
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Whitelight

• Thing, man like
The admins are right, cursing just shows the lack of self control...

Cursing leads to wickedness..
Simpicity of character is the natural resualt of profound thought

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Ah, so instead of something like

You are a stupid ******* ************* idiot and all your **** arguments are ******* wrong and you don't know a **** thing and you ******* suck!!!

we can now write something similar to

It is quite apparent that the collection of particles enclosed within your skull is remarkably lacking in its cognitive capabilities and does not fall into the general category of a human brain because it causes the continual generation of logically fallacious and inconsistent ravings in your posts, the feeble attempts at arguments contained therein easily countered by the least intelligent of monkeys, along with the consistent misidentification of coffee cups for donuts (only a math fanatic will get that one), so it is advisable to have you deported to an asylum at the soonest opportunity.

You know, I like this style... :D :yes:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2003, 09:57:43 pm by 296 »

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Every time you say a naughty word, you make the baby Jesus cry in his manger and the bad devils fly in through your mouth.

Damn, I mean that to be a kinda religious-nut parody, but instead I sound like Stealth. Never mind.

I guess it's time to invent new curses, then.

You, good sir, are a billywanker!

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
erm.. at CP. Draw 4, ya beef-witted apple jon
I find your rudimentary forms of logic rather disturbing.

If sticks and stones could break ones bones, then what good would come to by belittling ones ego on a system based upon words do?

:p *needs to brush up on british insults*
« Last Edit: February 12, 2003, 10:05:16 pm by 675 »

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
It's kinda hard to email a rock.

Or, at least, to get any good velocity off doing so.

Toesnoffle.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I find your rudimentary forms of logic rather disturbing.

That is because the aforementioned collection of particles as applied to you is not quite up to its task. In my humble opinion, due to this deficiency, you exhibit poorer behavior than a powerfactorial function of order -1 but yet have as simplistic a mind as a linear polynomial.

:D

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
oh pish posh you good for nothing talliwacker

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Your lack of competency at the invention of new words for use in insults is so laughable that it pales in comparison even to my somewhat uncreative phrases.

bah, I'm getting bored of writing all these big words; I'm going to go back into fred2 for a while... :p :D

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
it is apparent by the lack of sufficient haughtyness in your tone of speach that you are infact a vitamin c deffiecient american, who may or may not be a fanatic of the well known baltimore ravens, if not for sheer pleasure and sexual arosement, then for jumping on a community bandwagon of wealth and glory.

:blah:

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Damned spammers.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.