Author Topic: Life..life is a.. um.. what do you think?  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Life..life is a.. um.. what do you think?
I think it holds true that if you don't like reading people posting about their angst in one thread, don't read it. Nobodies forcing you to - and commenting that the way they feel is wrong is not going to help anyone.

Ergo, feel free not to post in this thread :)

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
But it is wrong.
Moping about and *****ing isnt going to change your situation. You have to get off your ass. Get a job, girlfriend, hooker, whatever you have to do. Moping and *****ing just makes things worse. Hell, it brings people around you down.
And to be completely honest, half the people that posted probably have no right to complain.

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Meh, just leave the thread alone - telling people to get over it only makes them more irritated, it takes a certain kind of charachter to think "hang on, he's right. I should do something" and if you're posting angst on a forum you probably don't have that kind of charachter.

My point is, just leave it alone - don't post anything if it's not going to improve matters.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
In fact, posts about angst and how miserable your life is amount to nothing else than spam (just read the first post in this thread and tell me it wasn't), and spam doesn't have any place here (as it doesn't have in most places).

My point is, if you can't handle people calling you a whiny baby, feel free not to post "angst" in this forum.

;)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
A little venting can help people deal with their lives from time to time - I know that holds true for me. I'm sure you can cope with ignoring this thread... or maybe you can't and you have nothing better to do than post unconstructive comments :p

(Yeah, you can tell I'm having a bad day. This thread is my only way of blowing off steam right now).

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
What if we just want to express our anger? Does that necessarily say we are not trying to make life better? Why is that? :wtf:
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
This thread stinks of existential angst...
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.