Author Topic: cool....  (Read 5616 times)

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
For reference I've got a few ideas on how to pimp campaigns without having people posting stuff on all the forums just to gain attention... but we'll see  

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
The best way to keep people interested in your campaign, I think, is to constantly release new information, pics, models, and any other stuff about it. The problem with MT is that we just don't want to give too much away right now, not to spoil the fun for when the campaign's done. If all goes well, though, and I get the time to work on several things that need to be done, we'll have more stuff posted soon. :)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hopefully, a good campaign will be able to stand for itself, without having to get everyone interested in it beforehand. :)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline untouchable

• Fear the DA...
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/da
Hopefully :nod: Indeed :nod:
"The Darkness shall  befall us all."
-Commander William Wright

"Violence is merely the means of the incompotent"
-Felix Steighner
----------------------
The Darkness is Coming

Untouchable has spoken :D

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Originally posted by Zeronet
He probably did it as a one-off joke.

Well, don't think you'd enter location info if it was a one-joke... Rather I think you guys scared him off... :lol:
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman