Author Topic: Derek Smart wants to Develop FS3  (Read 210310 times)

Offline Falcon

Derek Smart wants to Develop FS3

I like this smily alot. :p

You know there was an old phrase that I would like to quote, "Your beating a dead horse" this topic should have been over a longggggg time ago.

:mad2: We can proceed the hard way or the impossible way which is it?        :devil:

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Funny, I always heard it as "beating a dead whore", which has entirely other connotations, and more to do with car trunks and well-hidden bonfires just outside of city limits than anything so vague...

This thread is now about dead hookers, specifically humor regarding and shared experiences of. Discuss.

Offline Falcon

Originally posted by Stryke 9
Funny, I always heard it as "beating a dead whore", which has entirely other connotations, and more to do with car trunks and well-hidden bonfires just outside of city limits than anything so vague...

This thread is now about dead hookers, specifically humor regarding and shared experiences of. Discuss.

:drevil:

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
With Stryke's pithy comment, this discussion is now over until the next Derek Smart Updateâ„¢.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Oh, and for you two jokers who got it in late cause the closed dind't go through, DENIED.  :devil:
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.