Author Topic: I had a Freespace dream! Yay!  (Read 5048 times)

Offline Cabbie

I had a Freespace dream! Yay!
Originally posted by Lynx

Dreaming of  many beautiful nude women playing *just* with me is even more better.

;7

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
I had a freespace dream once, kinda recently

Basicly i was on, The GTVA collossus. A good friend of mine was the captian, so basicly i'm going up to the bridge, and see another friend of mine walking down a staircase pushing people aside ( i think he was going to gunnery control or somthing)
at this point let me add, that however ugly the collossus might be from the outside, the inside is gorgeous, the staircase i was walking up was solid mahogany with a velvet carpet and all these famous paintings on the walls of the stairwell. Anyways, i get to the bridge talk ab it at a bar there(yes a bar in the bridge), then go to where my good friend is piloting the ship , and it turns out it's "their finest hour" except instead of one sathani, there are many. But thisw friend of mine, being the awesome guy he is, is wildly evading the sathani and flying at relativistic speeds (out the windows i can see noticable length contraction on the sathani) anyways, eventualy one gets us, and i'm like "Oh ****" and i turn around to start fleeing to an escape pod, but i notice on an overhead display of ships associated with the collossus that they have all left(quick launch eh?), then i see the number besides the escape pod icon (wich looks like a triton) rapidly count down to zero indicating destruction of said escape pods.

At that point eveyones pannicing and i am too, then i notice that on the associated ships screen it also lists fighters and bombers, i rtealise i'm a pilot and go to try and save a few other friends of mine. when i cant find anyone but extras i go down the elevator to the hanger bay, everyone is paniking except for the hanger elevator attendant who casualy asks for my pilot qualifactions so i can go to the hanger bay.

Then when i;m getting into my flightsuit i see a friend who is also getting into a flightsuit besides me, and i ask him if he's a pilot and he says somthing along the lines of "No, i'm jsut drunk so i came here" So i pack him into an ammo bay of my enries and fly off as the collossus explodes. Htn the dream does this little rewindy thing and i get another friend in my fighter (but this time they are both in some sort of crawlspace above the cockpit)

And theres a whole other matix part but my hands are tired now.
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Originally posted by Ai No Koriida

Think about it though, Harbringer has a payload of 5000 MT :eek:
That would propably slice our good ol' Luna in half.

not even close. i beleive it was 5x10^16 MT, or 50,000,000,000,000,000 megatons to blow up an earth sized planet. 5000 MT would leave a small crater on the moon.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Andreas

• Ai No Koriida
Originally posted by Carl

not even close. i beleive it was 5x10^16 MT, or 50,000,000,000,000,000 megatons to blow up an earth sized planet. 5000 MT would leave a small crater on the moon.

Aww, come one :p  I wasn't serious!
"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." - Jonathan Swift
"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Offline Andreas

• Ai No Koriida
Originally posted by FireCrack
"No, i'm jsut drunk so i came here"
I seriously laughed my ass off when I read that :lol:
"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." - Jonathan Swift
"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire