Author Topic: Wheel of Fire demo  (Read 4157 times)

Offline den5

The " Wheel of Fire " a demo campaign is released. At last. Yesterday I have recollected that I have missions for new campaign. I have made these missions one year ago. Since then silence. Actually I am not sure that sometime I'll finish this campaign. Though... who knows.

DOWNLOAD  for Release 2

Notes:
1. Copy contents of archive in data folder.
2. Before copying weapons.tbl make a backup old weapons.tbl
It contains changes for Nial beams. If for you fighter beams work normally, do not copy it.
3. Before start of campaign, create a new pilot name.
4. Use fs2_open supporting fighter beams.

Long time no see. I was wondering if you'd ever show up again/

Offline Whitelight

• Thing, man like
It seems to be missing a mission M-5, just thought you`d want to know..  :)

i`ll be playing once i`ve got everything installed, and thanks Den5 for your efforts.. :D
Simpicity of character is the natural resualt of profound thought

Offline den5

Mission M-5 contains the ships which are not ready completely yet. Mission M-7 should be approximately in middle of campaign therefore I did not want to include it in this demo.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Hey Den. How about converting your campaigns for R3?

(he says casually suggesting what might be a rather large job :) )
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline den5

I was going to make it in any case.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
You might want to get somebody else to check your grammar...spelling is good, but there are some oddly worded things in there.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline den5

Good idea. And who will engage in it?

I won't enage but I must say nice missions!!!

Offline Baldur

great. i have question how can i use the fighter beams in my missions? :)

I downloaded Wheel of Fire a few days ago and just finished playing it in R3 (minor glitches but nothing that made it unplayable for me) and I liked it.  Missions were fun and involved.  I just wish that there was more of it is all.  Hopefully someone will replace the Asimov with with the EF1 model eventually.  So, nice job; it was fun.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
If you will release a more completed version of this campaign, I will upload it to fileplanet and our bittorrent tracker.

For the record, how about updating your In the Beginning campaign while you're at it? I am sorry to say but I haven't played it personally, but I'd suspect it was designed for R2?