Author Topic: Fleets in FS1  (Read 3238 times)

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
I never tyhaught the hades in the intro was showing the same planet as the one the pilot landed on, just a whole bunch of random clips from different planets.
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Originally posted by Hellbender
...what the hell is a Faustus class science ship doing in the battle...

Actually, a Great War era Faustus is almost as powerful as a Great War era Fenris.  Try it sometime, a couple of Fausti can whack a Cain taking only minimal damage in the process.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Originally posted by StratComm
But it's not the Galatea.  It's the Legion.  It's been stated as the Legion time and time again.  The Galatea was ambushed and destroyed by the Lucifer in deep space, not to mention that canonically she was desintegrated rather than impaled.  And there were no ships about.  I always looked at the FS1 intro as one of the many great war battles that Alpha 1 didn't see, as he was busy elsewhere trying to save earth.

The Legion bit was an FS squad pimping themselves. When they asked Volition if it could be their ship, they didn't say yes or no.

However, Volition did make it clear that the ship in the intro isn't the Galatea (which was the leading theory) and that for some reason there was a Hades in Deneb. (a second ship that was under construction?)
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock