Author Topic: Wants to join and a question  (Read 10494 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Wants to join and a question
Hi. I've got couple of questions. First, when will Silent Threat: Reborn be finished? Second: I would like to help out with porting missions and campaigns. Could I join?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
*suppresses a snicker*
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
What's your problem?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I don't have a problem. I'm easily amused. :p

Offline JR2000Z

Then stop eating so much sweetened sereal. It's bad for you.
I finally destoryed the Shivan armada and all I got was this lousy T shirt.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
*fails to suppress a snicker*

*laughs out loud*

To answer your first question: soon.  Very soon. :nod:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
*starts laughing* Oh  shut up, you. So, can I join this little project of yours? Don't worry, I have a lot of time now, and someone's helping me write out my plot.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
*falls out of chair*

*gasps for breath*

*dies*

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
*laughs hysterically*
*also dies laughing*

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Good.  Problem solved, then. :yes:

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
:rolleyes:

:drevil:

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
wow...

*also laughs hysterically*
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Pilot Of The US

• aka Blue Thunder
    • RNI Shipyards
:blah: *stares* :blah:

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
As I see it now,this place needs to be closed because of the two dieing, well I'm leaving before I die too.
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
*rolls on the floor laughing out loud*

okay, enough of that.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Fergus

Well if they want in, I most definetly don't.
Generic signature quote blabber

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
So, can i join this little project?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Aren't you dead?

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Oh. *dies*

Yeah, so, ANSWER MY QUESTION ALREADY!!!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Did someone hear something?