Author Topic: Model and Normal Maps Status  (Read 144661 times)

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Karnak has nothing to do with canon though O.o

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Karnak has nothing to do with canon though O.o

So? Neither does BSG. Notice how all their ships are HTL?
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
HT&L isn't exactly a model type, it just means you used enough polies to make retail Freespace 2 crash. :p

That being said I don't want to get into another (non-)canon debate, so I'm just going to look the other way unless this really becomes an issue.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 10:48:40 am by WMCoolmon »
-C

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
I was just running down the list of completed high-poly ships (by this definition, ships currently on my system) and I'm pleased to report major progress on the completion of the Terran fleet.

So, ships still yet to be completed:
  • Ulysses
  • Herc 2
  • Loki
  • Artemis
  • Artemis D.H.
  • Zeus
  • Boanerges
  • Amazon
  • Amazon Advanced
  • Hygeia
  • Poseidon
  • Poseidon containers (TC 2/TSC2, TTC 1, TAC 1)
  • Hippocrates
  • Zephyrus
  • Charybdis
  • Hades
  • Arcadia
  • Colossus
  • Iceni/Boadicea
  • Elysium
  • Argo
  • Pharos
  • Ganymede
  • Watchdog/Cerberus
  • Alastor
  • Hermes

*HTL LOD0 completed, final model still needing revision
*Claimed and progress made, but no updates recently
*In progress

Discounting stupid things like cargo containers, turrets and the Nav Bouy, that makes well over half of the Terran fleet (and almost all of the Terran strike-craft fleet) that's been revamped, with more in progress.  So anyone looking for something to do, take something on this list and we'll have the Terrans done before we know it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 02:07:32 pm by StratComm »
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
You should add the Loki to that list -- of the craft remaining to be done it is probably the most in need of HTLing, given how common it is....
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
High-poly cargo containers would be fun
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
argo should be blue, by me.

Also, the colossus is in progress, though somwhat halted, KARMA is doing it, make it green.
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
Woops, can't believe I missed the Loki.  Also, I added your corrections FireCrack.  Though I consider the green items to still be up for the taking, unless further progress gets made.

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
blueifiy the pharos, you made me do it....
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
blueifiy the pharos, you made me do it....

But... why?  Nav...   bouy...  :rolleyes:

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Believe me... if we had 99% of the models done, and only the nav buoy is left un HTLed, you'd notice it every single time you saw it.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
I posted that i'm working on the racshasha, and karma posted that he's still working on the colossus, but hasnt made much (any?) progress since it last was seen. He hopes to make some progress soon though.

This info was lost in the rollback.

[note, dont tkae anything i say karma said as official, i'm just paraphrasing as best as i can remeber]
actualy, mabye not.

Offline starfox

Little bump maybe, but I wish to know what is the status of the Meson Bomb and Moloch ?

Now, I know Moloch was released some time ago, but I really wonder if it was final version ?
And as for the Meson Bomb, any progress on it ?
Rig:
A8N-SLI Premium
AMD 64 X2 4200+
GF 7950 GT
X-FI ExtremeMusic
HEC 550W
2 Gt RAM
Win XP

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Whoops

Model: HTL Moloch
Creator(s): WeatherOp, Raa, Stratcomm
Pic: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/weatherop/screen0001.jpg
Thread: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,36647.0.html
Comments: Done
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken