Author Topic: i dont mean to pester...  (Read 5218 times)

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
:wtf:
i'm kinda hoping R2 will be out in the summer!
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by High Max

It couldn't be 2556 because we would all be dead including Woo and without Woo, the Inferno project would be perminently dead.

Pfff, never heard of the Woomeister Plan? At every crisis ( lack of testers, fredders, new format problems, etc ), Woo will appear as an hollogram and tell his fellow followers what they should do, coz he has foreseen everything to come.
I think.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
we must teach our children and our children's children, and their children too (well live long enough... we dont use our bodies enough to wear them out anyway), that inferno, the SCP, and derelict are all holy.
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by Nico

Pfff, never heard of the Woomeister Plan? At every crisis ( lack of testers, fredders, new format problems, etc ), Woo will appear as an hollogram and tell his fellow followers what they should do, coz he has foreseen everything to come.
I think.

Who needs that? Woo will just live forever in the form of a disembodied head in a jar. :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

The Woomeister Administration currently has no comment in regards of the release date of Inferno. They also have no comment in regards to the new program called No Shivan Left Behind.

Offline Zarax

I think.

So, are you planning to release it in Trantor or Terminus?
:D

Aasimov's foundation books are pretty good you know :p

PS: Need a tester?
The Best is Yet to Come

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
I know, what I still don't know is why people go crazy about stuff lke starwars, startrek and others, but Foundation? Nope, nobody cares, no movie, nothing.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Zarax

Aasimov was too much a pacifist to be popular...
What was Terminus' first Major motto, after all?
A cookie to who knows it :)
The Best is Yet to Come

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
"I'll be back"?
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
I know, what I still don't know is why people go crazy about stuff lke starwars, startrek and others, but Foundation? Nope, nobody cares, no movie, nothing.

"CONVERSE ALL STARS 2004 COOL SHOES!"

That explains why we can't have Asimov movies.
lol wtf

Offline Zarax

Originally posted by Black Wolf
"I'll be back"?

Better luck next time...
Try again :p
The Best is Yet to Come