Author Topic: Long time...  (Read 2927 times)

Offline c914

• www.scfi.pl
...since i've post something on HLP.
For new begining here is hi poly version of Aesacus that i've create few moths ago:

for comparison old form your newest screnshots :D

If you want it pm me and i sed you TS scn file with 2 lods ( both not textured )

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I remember this one.
PM sent.

Offline c914

• www.scfi.pl
Model sent.

BTW: Do you gona create (  or it is done ) hi-poly version of EA Lycos base? If not i would kile to do it.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Lycaon outpost? no we don't have/planned to make a HTL version.
It's all yours then :)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Vast improvement :yes: What do those big turrets shoot ?
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
For the Aesacus, they fire a rapid fire anti-fighter blaster turret. The bulk of the other turrets are a unique TAG missile system. It's the only EA ship with this type of weapons system. It's a nasty anti-fighter beast. It doesn't have any beam cannons at all, and only has one railgun turret.

c914, if you're not already on staff, do you want to be? It's up to Woo of course, but I can't see any objections to you joining us, especially with all the fantastic stuff you've contributed to the mod. Plus, if you wanted to do the high-poly treatment on some of our newer non-public models, you'd have access to em. ;)

*still needs access to the internal*

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Most of the testers didn't regain access as there was no testing going on. For example I asked in August for all of them to test the newer Tanen model to see if I had fixed the crashing turrets and I still don't know if it is truely fixed. I just assume it is since it hasn't crashed the few times I've used it.

However at this point I really need the testers as the current Inferno builds are full of bugs and I could use people who would run the latest Redmenace builds to hunt for them and to put them on Mantis. We could really use someone who would be willing to mantis all our problems and then keep us up to date on them since no-one seems to have the time to do it right now.

MatthewPapa and c914 if your still interested in testing I can get you internal access again as well as access to the new modpack I uploaded yesterday.

c914 if you'd like to change from testing to doing occasional HTL model upgrades I can arrange that too :)

Offline c914

• www.scfi.pl
c914 if you'd like to change from testing to doing occasional HTL model upgrades I can arrange that too :)

I love to. Testing eat lots of time  and i hasn't got it much.

Offline yubyub

If you guys need another tester, drop me a PM.  I'm testing for Pathways (it is actually coming together nicely contrary to popular belief) and will have some free time starting tommorow.  I've tested mods for other games, including TNG mod and the Tides of War mod for Freelancer and TCW Deluxe for Civ 3.  (All widely played and considered amoung the top mods for their game).

edit: I also hope to learn how to type soon! :mad: