Author Topic: Inferno ship specs/glory shots  (Read 94218 times)

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
Re: Inferno ship specs/glory shots
Oooh, shivan stuff. They're looking great! Hats off to ya guys! :yes:

Incubus: Sorta looks like a Shivan attempt to replicate the Herc. Sounds like a nasty peice of work....beams :ph33r:
Xerxes: POSESSED PORCUPINE!!!! ITS EVEN GOT AN EYE!!!! :lol: Its still a cool-looking ship however :)
Bryn: Reminds me of the Moloch in design, so it could be said it's a replacement ship. Very spiky, me like. :yes:.
Yama: Jeez, am i mistaken, or is that 9+ turrets just on its tail section? Looks quite cool. I think it suits the idea of command ship well.
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
So that's the Yama, huh? First time I've got a good look at it. Looks cool. That was originally supposed to be in OTT, right?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
SF Incubus - Model by Rampage.
ST Xerxes - Umm think it was made by GE, I made the maps.
SCv Bryn - From Aldos modeldump, was originally designed for OTT but was dumped at some point.
SD Yama - Model from one of the later chapters of OTT. When the OTT mods were released this ship was still classed as incomplete and only I had a copy of it. I finnished it off for our exclusive use so it wasn't released with the others.

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
WOW i really like those Shivan vessels!!! They look evil as hell, definatly look like FS1 style Shivans which were the best designs! I really like the bryn, front part reminds me of a Dragons head, (i like Dragons) Can we see some Vasudan stuff please?
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Bryn was supposed to be a ramming frigate in OTT...

Offline mr.WHO

Now we need vasudan stuff to complete the "first wave" :)

BTW SD Yama shot is really confusing, after 10 minutes of intensive thinking I'm still not sure where is the front of ship. I guess that it's a right side of shot :P  .

Offline Lt.Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
The Shivan ships look mean and evil, just the way they are supposed to. Looking very good! :yes:

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Now we need vasudan stuff to complete the "first wave" :)

BTW SD Yama shot is really confusing, after 10 minutes of intensive thinking I'm still not sure where is the front of ship. I guess that it's a right side of shot :P  .
Since there's an engine glow on the left, that seems like a reasonable assumption.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I see stuff that SA might want, if you're okay with that...our own versions aren't quite as nice last time I checked.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
So...ugh *cough*  ... how'bout some Vasudan stuff ?
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Qwer

• If it bleeds, I can mod it
Terran: very nice.
EA: COOL!!!!
Shivan: nice, Yama really looks like Ravana-Rakshasha hybrid.

Could you give some Ancient/Vasudan ships?
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
This thread is Sids thing so he'll do Vasudan ships once he finalises the tech descriptions for them. The Ancient stuff is still in prototyping phase and isn't in the main mod so those won't be shown in this thread.

Offline Qwer

Will Amritaya Juggernaut still be in? (please keep it!!)
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The R1 Amritaya was replaced by a far better model some time ago.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
First page of the old eye candy thread. Well the first page after the April fools incident anyway...

Offline mr.WHO

Any update Sid? maybe Vasudans ? :)

GVB Saa

The Saa is the brand new heavy bomber of the Vasudan Empire. It handles far better than the Ursa, its Terran counterpart, although its primary armament isn't as good. Capable of carrying all torpedoes up to the standard Apophis type in strength, this bomber has served on multiple fronts and has a very respectable number of warship kills to its name. For a heavy bomber, the Saa is faster than average and has a high afterburner power to deliver its heavy torpedoes at top speeds.

Armament:
1x heavy bomber beam cannon mount
1x2 light primary mount
2x3 missile/bomb battery

GVF Aoh

Akheton's Aoh-class prototype gunship is a marvel of engineering. Fast and maneuverable, she handles like a medium fighter in terms of flight performance. However, with eight gunmounts and two small missile racks, she is equipped to take on all fighter opposition with relative impunity. Capable of mounting all Vasudan cannons, the Aoh is the jewel of the Vasudan fighter fleet. Its only failings are relatively light armour and low afterburner power. The Aoh is the only fighter in the GTVA with the ability to mount the Isdes fighter beam cannon.

Armament:
2x4 heavy primary mount
2x2 missile battery

GVCv Imiut

The Imiut, or 'snowplow' as the Terrans have affectionately nicknamed her, is the core corvette-class ship in the Vasudan fleet. Armed with an assortment of medium weapons, the Imiut is an excellent support ship with no particular strengths and no particular weaknesses. With multi-layered corvette armour, she can withstand bomb hits better than destroyers or cruisers, and a VTAG slave system also allows her to increase her turret accuracy when Vasudan fighters manage to hit their opponents with an appropriate missile.

Armament:
2x medium beam cannon (2x fore)
4x AAA beam cannon
2x class B anti-fighter fusion pulse cannon
2x class C point defense laser
4x class C anti-fighter missile launcher
6x class B neutron cannon

GVCa Tanen

The Tanen supercarrier is the primary ship of each Vasudan fleet. Although smaller than the Terrans' Warlock, the Tanen has roughly the same capabilities, as well as much heavier beam weaponry that can viably engage other warship opponents. The Vasudans added this capability as an alternative to building their own dedicated warships to mount super-heavy weapons. With seventy weapon turrets and heavy armour, she is one of the most powerful presences on the modern battlefield.

Armament:
2x super-heavy beam cannon (2x fore)
4x medium beam cannon (2x port, 2x starboard)
34x class B anti-fighter spacial charge launcher
24x class B anti-fighter fusion pulse cannon
4x class A anti-fighter fusion pulse cannon
2x AAA beam cannon
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 07:17:49 am by Woomeister »

Offline Qwer

Known weapons count is increasing rapidly. :nod:
And shouldn't Aoh be fighter? :confused:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
And shouldn't Aoh be fighter? :confused:
Yup, fixed.

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Magnificent !! You kill me. I can't wait anylonger, release it , release it !!!