Author Topic: IT'S DESTROYED!!!  (Read 51347 times)

I can imagine it is.  From what I have heard its pretty bad in the capital.

I just heard that the NY guard is now moving into the area to releive civillian crews.

This is just hearsey (heard it from my wife who heard it from a friend ... so on) but it seems Bin Lauden issued a statement last week that we should expect *something* to happen.  This is currently unverified by myself.
I told you that It would be done by November, well, mostly anyway...

I'm working on something new... shhhhh, it's a seceret.

All hijacked aircraft have now been accounted for.

- Two hit the world trade center towers.

- One hit the Pentagon

- One crashed, possibly on its way to Camp David.  I seem to remember that something was happening there today, does anyone know what it was?

What worries me is that whoever did this was frighteningly organized (all aircraft reached thier targets within an hour of each other) and the fact that they had FOUR pilots at thier disposal who were capable of flying such craft (passenger liners aren't the easiest craft to fly after all).  There is no way that I'll beleive that the plane's pilots could be coerced into suicide crashing into these targets.  Not only this but they were able to organize this without our detection at all.

Anyone here from Isreal?  What's going on over there (If you're not allowed to disclose information I'll understand)

I think this is Bin Laden's doing....too organized and way too arrogant to be a Palestinian faction.

Originally posted by Kazan:
"I only hope that in your stumbling around you do not wake the dragon."

Well, someone's stumbling around has awakened the dragon.  Who ever is responsible has just mobilized the most deadly force on the planet, and they are coming for him/her.   The palestinians may celebrate now but if they are linked to this the UN will no longer recognize them as a legitimate faction - they will be a terrorist organization and will be treated as such.

I am now 3 months 14 days from my 18-th birthday, my physical condition and mental condition put me in the first group drafted should the draft be called.  My brother is 82nd Airborne and is probably already loading gear and ready to get in the air.

Our mainland has never been hit before, war is enevitable[/i]

Hey Kazan, If they start the draft I'll likely be there with you.  After all, a former Army Sergeant with combat experience is probably pretty high on the 'recall' list as well young, strapping boys with a reason to fight.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer

Let's pray it doesn't come to that

------------------
 "Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty"

Fastest Man Alive

Go Ravens!

Originally posted by Eternal One:
I think this is Bin Laden's doing....too organized and way too arrogant to be a Palestinian faction.

Well, so far the PLO and the DPLF have both denied responsability.  Bin Laden has used aerial attacks in the past, but Afghanastan has denied he had anything to do with it, but that might be that they are afraid of retaliation.

This does have Bin Laden's look about it, but the number and discipline of the people involved is pretty frightened.  Truth is we still don't know much about who did this, let's keep our heads people.  Remember, one of the planes failed to reach its target, which means that any evidence on board about who did this is likely to have survived (bodies, equipment, even the black-boxes will be relatively easily recovered).

[This message has been edited by jonskowitz (edited 09-11-2001).]

Anyone in the vicinity of Hoover Dam?  What's going on over there?  

Over here they've locked down both Hanford and Coulee Dam.  I suspect (but haven't heard) that Fairchild AFB is probably getting their tankers ready to fly.  I imagine that there's a bunch of fighters up there that will need to be fueled.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
I was now thinking about the SpiderMan movie. On the trailer he traps the helicopter on a web between the two World Trade Center towers... Will they re-shoot that scene?

(I mean no offense at all, it's just a thought that crossed my mind...)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Joey_21

• http://denebsystem.cjb.net/
And in all this chaos, Arkansas school internet connections with Little Rock are down. The Teachers have been watching this stuff all day. The first of it happened while I was still on the bus so I didn't know anything until 2nd class.  

------------------
Creator of the Table Edit project.
IRC: /server twisted.ma.us.DAL.net /join #Deneb
Visit The Deneb System.
Balance?! Don't you talk to me about balance when you've seen all the Sathanases the Shivans have!! - Joey_21
Checkout the System Madness II campaign

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.
    • http://www.joek.com/
I've been trying to think about what starts all this... bear with me...

Terrorists attack the US...
... because they hate Americans... (why?)
... because America's military involvement in the Middle East... (why?)
... because America wants to make sure the oil keeps flowing.

Is that it? All because of oil we shove our might around over there making these people hate us and then terrorist attack us? Is that it?

Or is it something else... I don't understand.

Joe.
No, he's not back for real, just popping his head in to say "hello" while on break from classes.

I would like everyone that has family/friends that have been killed or injured in New York, Peensylvania, and Washington to please e-mail me with thier names (just last names) because I'm going to dedicate a page on my site to just those victims and thier family/friends.  If you don't want to it's fine, but I'd thought I would do this for the victims and their family and friends.

Please include them in your prayers.

------------------
Ich kann nicht eine Sache des Deutschen sprechen!!
Lead designer of the new campaign
Freespace: Earthforce
Ich kann nicht eine Sache des Deutschen sprechen!!

Offline Fozzy

• Wokka wokka wokka!
  • Wanabe A Mighty Modder
    • Fozzy's Myspace
Excuse the bad language but, those terroists are going to F**KING die and BURN IN HELL, B*SD*RDS...  

I want teroist blood, no.... Our governments should kick there *** , to high hell, all the F**kers responsable will die. I recon Seal and SAS teams are going to have some fun, kicking there asses.

i have a bad feling something elce more terrable is going to happen, i mean if these terroists wanted to show how powerfull they were why dident they attack the White House..

Prohaps these terroists destroyed the WTC to take our eyes of some thing elce bigger....

Conclusion:
theres a lot of questions asked and a lot of answers given but there is still a lot of answers to be proven and more questions to be asked...
The Terran VolksWagen Project - Lol
"that was a little too close, we gota wait fifteen mins to change our shorts" = (snipes, FS2)
I can whoop your ass with my LOGITECH

You've got a point, this could be a prelude to a larger attack, but I kinda doubt it.  I'm pretty certain that the WTC, the Pentagon and Camp David were the actual targets (the attack on Camp David failed).  I'm pretty sure whoever did this has largely shot thier wad, these attacks likely consumed a massive amount of resources (pilots, soldiers, and equipment) so I'm pretty sure that the attack is over, well, this attack anyway.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
It's hard to comprehend why those Palestinians are celebrating, you would think that anyone who saw such horrific loss of life would be saddened but in the palestinian's view they have struck a blow against "evil incarnate".
Religion can be truely terrible.

Before talking about going to war Kazan et al take a moment to comprehend how utterly useless taking life is. To talk so flatly about it shows that revenge often outweighs compassion, think first of those people who are suffering and have lost loved ones.

I live in Northern Ireland and have seen more pointless loss than I should ever wish. I've yet to see a more powerful show of bravery and compassion than the family of someone who has been killed calling for no retailiation, no more loss of life.

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.
British Prime Minister just said a bunch of stuff including...

we will "stand shoulder to shoulder with our American friends"... to "wipe out this evil from our world"...

( I may hve meesed up the quotes as they just said it).

Joe.
No, he's not back for real, just popping his head in to say "hello" while on break from classes.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Yeah, I fear this might be just, as was said before, the eye of the hurricane, a period of calm before the real storm begins. And I'm afraid that even with all security being put online right now there's not much that can be done to prevent it. Let's just hope that they don't have any bioweapons or stuff like that...
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

Originally posted by Fozzy:
Excuse the bad language but, those terroists are going to F**KING die and BURN IN HELL, B*SD*RDS...  

I want teroist blood, no.... Our governments should kick there *** , to high hell, all the F**kers responsable will die. I recon Seal and SAS teams are going to have some fun, kicking there asses.

i have a bad feling something elce more terrable is going to happen, i mean if these terroists wanted to show how powerfull they were why dident they attack the White House..

Prohaps these terroists destroyed the WTC to take our eyes of some thing elce bigger....

Conclusion:
theres a lot of questions asked and a lot of answers given but there is still a lot of answers to be proven and more questions to be asked...

Dude as you know the WTC  is the center of trade and ecnomical stuff so that is already a big thing.AND now there GONE and that already is horible.Even here in holland they have closed the biggest stock exchange in holland and also in the UK.

------------------

------------------
                          [email protected]                        Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

I just had a terrible thought, you don't supposed that the training materials for the suicide bombers was provided by the United States?

Microsoft flight simulator to be specific.  You can get some really REALLY realistic plug-ins for that INCLUDING airliners...

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.

Originally posted by darkage:
Dude as you know the WTC  is the center of trade and ecnomical stuff so that is already a big thing.AND now there GONE and that already is horible.Even here in holland they have closed the biggest stock exchange in holland and also in the UK.

Yeah... like I said... attacking the WTC is not just an attack against U.S. citizens ... but it's an attack against the world economy... but then that might be what they were aiming for also... to crush capitalism..

... if you really want to vigourusly retaliate... then they should have attacked the UN building... I know it's wrong for me to say this... but you almost have to wish that they did take out the UN building so that the entire world would unite against these terrorist actions...

Armies fighting armies is OK compared to zealots wiping out mass crowds of peaceful citizens.

Joe.