Author Topic: Big Juggs...  (Read 5858 times)

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
Is it just me, or does it look like the Sathanas at this angle looks very um... fat. Like a big asz  going on here or something, or maybe its just the weed-smoke thats flying around me.

mission: sm2-10

edit: sigh, you cant even say the fatty tissue that surrounds your anal cavity.

[This message has been edited by vadar_1 (edited 12-30-2001).]
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
It's the weed smoke, my misspelled-Dark Lord friend.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Looks pretty normal to me, although the two upper arms kind of blend in with the rear section.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum

edit: sigh, you cant even say the fatty tissue that surrounds your anal cavity.

WTF???

Definitely the weed smoke.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Oh right! You mean *** . I thought ***  was mostly muscle?
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Depends whose  

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
I never thought I'd see people talking about weed on the forums... I really can't be bothered to stop you though  

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
bleh, it makes me ill...
I prefer alcohol in large quantities...

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Back on topic... the reason that the Sath looks fat-assed from that angle is because the view in FRED2 isn't a true perspective. If you had a long rectangle and measured the size (on your physical screen) of the front and back ends, you'd see that the rendering engine doesn't take into account the shrinking effect of distant objects.

------------------
America, stand assured that Israel truly understands what you are going through.

Know how to use Rhino3D? Want to put your ships into Freespace 2? You've come to the right place!

"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Black Sheep

• Wannabe Composer
Whatever...I just think she is a fat bug!
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"
-Hamlet rulez

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

Originally posted by sandwich:
Back on topic... the reason that the Sath looks fat-assed from that angle is because the view in FRED2 isn't a true perspective. If you had a long rectangle and measured the size (on your physical screen) of the front and back ends, you'd see that the rendering engine doesn't take into account the shrinking effect of distant objects.

plus the fact that the arms coincide with the body gives the feeling that the back is a big... thing, while in fact it's very flat.
SCREW CANON!