Author Topic: How many Gany rings were in "Forest of Broken Timbers"?  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Starks

How many Gany rings were in "Forest of Broken Timbers"?
20? 50?
Formerly of the Dark Wings and Legion of Apocalypse

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: How many Gany rings were in "Forest of Broken
Huh?

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Re: How many Gany rings were in "Forest of Broken Timbers"?
Sounds like a good enough joke, but what's the punchline?

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
 :confused:

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
What the ****? :confused:
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
74.5 Ganymede Rings. See, if you count them closely, you can see that one glitches and only shows half, hence the .5. :)

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Seriously, what the hell?

Offline Nuclear1

Uh, what?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 09:11:59 pm by nuclear1 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

EDIT: spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Your point being?

I wonder... if you took the actual amount of information on this forum (in GB), and condensed it down into the amount of useful  information, how much would you have left (in KB).

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
Wasn't this the title of some race style mission, in which the course was defined by Ganymede rings?
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
That is the question, what is this mythical Forest of Broken Timbers?

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
Your point being?

I wonder... if you took the actual amount of information on this forum (in GB), and condensed it down into the amount of useful  information, how much would you have left (in KB).

more like just B.

I googled it and came up with a link to an old, broken, HLP fourm topic.

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
What, in general freespace?

Neither of you have been around long enough to know what's hidden in this forum's vast depths.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Is this related to Singhs race mission?  (rather an ace video, I believe)

more like just B.

Well in your case it'd be bits but the forum has a long and seedy history of actual content and discussion and all those things we expect to find in threads where certain people-with-scrolling-siggies don't reside.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Your point being?

Perhaps if the :mad: Search function worked, a lot of that (2/3?) could be avoided.  :hopping:
What company is responsible for maintaining the SQL that HLP uses, anyways?  I've half a mind to send them an e-mail...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

EDIT: spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

stop spamming. :blah:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Oh the scrolling marquee has changed.  Must... refrain... from stabbing... monitor...

< bzzt >

damn.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Nuclear1

stop spamming. :blah:

Well, with Ransom not here, I'll have to say it.

How IRONIC.[/b]
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
i know it's ironic but i can't see how. i have a mental block from a tired mind right now, and the worst part is that i can't sleep.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta