Author Topic: Screencaps  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Dwin

I'm looking for screencaps of the attack on Quadrant 37 (I believe) that triggered the Narn-Centauri war during the second season.

Could someone possibly direct me to somewhere I could find some, or even better, take some for me?

Edit: Nevermind
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 07:28:00 pm by Dwin »

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
How about you FRED it?  :lol:
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Maybe that's why he wants the pics :p
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
That's the battle in "Chrysalis", right ?

I can take some screens if you still need them.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I assume he means the one from Coming of Shadows not the one from Crysalis as that is when the war actually started but seeing as I can't remember the Quadrant numbers off the top of my head I'm forced to hang my head in shame :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Same here ;)  But Google says it's the one in Chrysalis.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
The Shadow attack on Quadrant 37 was in "Chrysalis", but it wasn't the attack that sparked the Narn-Centauri war.  That particular attack was in "The Coming of Shadows", and was on Quadrant 14.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Dwin

Ah, yes, Quadrant 14 is what I'm looking for. Anyways, I dont need this anymore since I've gotten ahold of the episode.

And yes, I am making a mission of it. You play as a Narn pilot arriving after the destruction of the colony and the arrival of the Centauri.