Author Topic: #define: prude ?  (Read 4067 times)

Offline ilya

• The Bringer of Light
    • World-Gaming Network
Remember the Super Bowl Half-Time scandal?

OMGOMGOMGOMG ITS A TIT ON TV!!!!!! OUR KIDS ARE SCARRED FOREVER!!! WERE ALL GONNA DIE! ITS TEH END!!!!!111
--ilya
---Sic Itur Ad Astra
---Solvi Vester Cordis
----There is always hope
----When you can't walk, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, you have someone carry you.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
This will end with babies being blindfolded during breastfeeding...
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline ilya

• The Bringer of Light
    • World-Gaming Network
Isn't public breast feeding illegal?

And also, the more you try to block something out, the more people want to know why (mostly). Seems to work against them in a way.
--ilya
---Sic Itur Ad Astra
---Solvi Vester Cordis
----There is always hope
----When you can't walk, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, you have someone carry you.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Erm, not that I'm aware of, in fact its protected here (UK) IIRC.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Isn't public breast feeding illegal?

Yeah, you know all the breast-feeding mothers doing 5 in Sing-Sing.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
It would be really stupid for public breast feeding to be illegal, but the some parts of the government exist for the creation of stupid laws.

I don't see how you could have somthing preverted in Freespace 2, unless there was a window into the showers on an Orion, which could prove to be interesting.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I don't see how you could have somthing preverted in Freespace 2

Oh to be so young and naive again :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
I don't see how you could have somthing preverted in Freespace 2

you wanna bet?
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
...unless there was a window into the showers on an Orion, which could prove to be interesting.

Hmmm...

Offline Grey Wolf

It would be really stupid for public breast feeding to be illegal, but the some parts of the government exist for the creation of stupid laws.

I don't see how you could have somthing preverted in Freespace 2, unless there was a window into the showers on an Orion, which could prove to be interesting.
Like the GTD Dildo?
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

I think you need to blame an0n...reskinned Elysium. I've long since lost the files. :p
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
http://www.solidsharkey.com/

Today brought us a shocking revelation. Oblivion can be obscene if you alter it to become obscene. Think about that. Some innocent child might accidentally search for, download, and install a mod, having their fragile psyche forever scarred by gazing upon a CG nipple. The rating has thankfully been changed to reflect this unincluded mature content.

This isn't the end, however. It's just one small part of something even larger and more terrifying. This potential for indecency has been recklessly included in every single piece of media ever produced. By anyone. Ever. These irresponsible publishers and artists should be held accountable. I drew tits on Spider Man with a crayon once when I was six. I also added some dirty words to his thought balloons. At the time I thought it was funny, but it wasn't. It was sick, and it was somebody else's fault. It's despicable when these money hungry, amoral companies produce media that can so easily be altered. It's practically rape.

Which brings us to something even more disturbing. Recent studies have shown that pretty much all children are born with two or more nipples. It's clearly our duty as parents and Americans to protect them from their nipples with corrective surgery. But first, we should sue whoever is responsible for our kids having them in the first place. As long as that's not us, of course.

But it's not just media, publishers, and genetics. We're up against nothing less than the universe itself, which is filled with incalculable amounts of alterable matter and energy, none of which is safely labeled as potentially containing adult content. Any innocent child can easily get their hands on some of this unregulated matter and/or energy, possibly accidentally using it to create crude representations of boobies. Every effort must be made to keep any fragment of matter or energy out of the hands of minors.

I mean, other people should make every effort, under penalty of fine or imprisonment. Write your congressman.

Offline Ford Prefect

• 8D
  • Intelligent Dasein
"Mais est-ce qu'il ne vient jamais à l'idée de ces gens-là que je peux être 'artificiel' par nature?"  --Maurice Ravel

Offline Nix

• In the morning!
Why do the developers include such content?  Can't they just eliminate the "objectionable" models from the final resource pack that gets compiled with the game, instead of locking them away?  Or is this a mod created by someone else that inserts the models into the game?  I'm confused...  Sounds like Hot Coffee to me.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Why do the developers include such content?  Can't they just eliminate the "objectionable" models from the final resource pack that gets compiled with the game, instead of locking them away?  Or is this a mod created by someone else that inserts the models into the game?  I'm confused...  Sounds like Hot Coffee to me.

What makes you think they even know they're in there?

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Why do the developers include such content?  Can't they just eliminate the "objectionable" models from the final resource pack that gets compiled with the game, instead of locking them away?

just as an example, my freespace open folder has 1,400 files, not including the files in the VPs, which would at least double/triple that number. And it's not like they can just search for filenames (boobs.dds), in fact they have to manually open each file (almost all of the files in a game are either models or textures) and check it themselves. virtually every game disk can be opened somehow, so it's not gonna be limited to PC games either. game developers are working tight scedules. How do you think the gaming public would take the following scenerios?

1. (directed towards halo fans) yeaaaah, we kinda had to leave out any sort of multiplayer, but we're absolutely sure that none of the files show bare nipples.

2. (zelda fans) yeah, twilight princess is gonna be delayed for two more years. sorry about that. You know, we we're almost absolutely sure that we didn't put anything like that in there, but we had to make sure.

3. (people who think "spore" looks cool) Yeah, the game would have gotten an M rating if we released it because some kid could possibly make a creature that looks somewhat like a giant, nude breast. So we decided to hold on releasing the game until we program in a "boob similarity tester" that automatically prevents anyone from making a creature with more than 10% boob correlation.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Guess who is wading in?

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
The funniest thing about that is the "suggested questions". Holy **** are there no real journalists left? Bring back Pilger!

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
We need some kind of superhero.

He or she or it could fight against injustice and tits.

Someone like...

Yes, the first to point out my geekiness gets a cookie.
lol wtf

Offline ilya

• The Bringer of Light
    • World-Gaming Network
Geek!

Can I have my cookie now?
--ilya
---Sic Itur Ad Astra
---Solvi Vester Cordis
----There is always hope