Author Topic: newibi  (Read 1675 times)

hello i found your game by accident last night and must say i was blown away i used to play the b5 mods for homeworld but never thought i would play a game with such real time control . i used to make animations with b5 ship meshes using lightwave a couple of years ago and
 was wodering if you had a way to capture the video of in game firefights?  one clip i did back in the day had a vorlon dreadnaught going against
 a ea warlock  it took me better part of a month to do a five minute battle the warlock mesh i was using had many built in weapon harpoints turrets and missles. your game looks just like the show bravo.

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
FRAPS is one program for capturing and there's one another good one which name I don't remember right now :o

:welcome: :)
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Biscuit

Fraps is one solution, although I have never tried it. Just google for fraps. Multitude of links.
I use Xvidcap for capturing in linux.

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Gamecam - That's the one I didn't remember.
No surrender, no retreat.

thanks i modified the mission where you try and disable a centari ship so starting ship is whitestar but everytime i engage the centari ship is engaged it starts to blow up and crashes the game

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
If you want to run one of those real-time capture programs you're going to need a fast CPU and a large, very fast HD. Just so you know.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.