Author Topic: Trying to find Jane's Fighter Anthology  (Read 2042 times)

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Trying to find Jane's Fighter Anthology
So after someone mentioned this in the 'Death of the Space Shooter' thread, it piqued my curiosity and I looked it up. With all the user-created stuff this looks like a pretty fun game. Unfortunately, I'm having a beast of a time finding it. That is to say, I can't find any torrents. So if anyone could either help me find this or talk me into spending money on it, I'd appreciate it. (with the less honorable route preferred ;))
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Re: Trying to find Jane's Fighter Anthology
Sorry, but it can only be advised you buy it, the posting of links to warez sites on the forum is not allowed.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 08:36:52 pm by Flipside »

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
It's always seemed to me that's it not really against the policy here to discuss stuff like this as long as no direct links are given. I wasn't asking nor expecting for anyone to post links to warez sites or torrent trackers. I was just hoping that someone more knowledgable than me might know of some better way to go about getting this. At any rate, I've found some ed2k links that seem to be working alright so I think everything's cool.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
More or less yes. That's why this thread wasn't locked, discussing warez as a topic is not dis-allowed, however, posting links to sites/search engines etc will result in lockage. So the only way you could effectively be told how to get your hands on the game was to recommend you buy it. ;)

I theorhetically own a copy, my cd's are just trashed, so, hell, if I can find it online that would just be a restoration of what I bought, I freakin' love that game