Author Topic: So, Mass Effect...  (Read 4970 times)

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
What was the last RPG you played with real-time squad based combat? Oh, and a Bioware story.
KOTOR.

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Microsoft can suck my fat chong. They're all like "Windows is still our primary game platform, we looove PC gaming" and then they go and make one of the best games a 360 exclusive. **** them. Oh, it'll probably show up on PC eventually, but in Halo and Halo 2 are any indication by the time it hits PC it will be laughably outdated.

If this was coming out for PC, it would be in my to 3 most-anticipated games of 2007. Damn, it looks so good.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Microsoft can suck my fat chong.

Wasn't he in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon?

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Yes, along with Lon Wang.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Microsoft can suck my fat chong. They're all like "Windows is still our primary game platform, we looove PC gaming" and then they go and make one of the best games a 360 exclusive. **** them. Oh, it'll probably show up on PC eventually, but in Halo and Halo 2 are any indication by the time it hits PC it will be laughably outdated.

If this was coming out for PC, it would be in my to 3 most-anticipated games of 2007. Damn, it looks so good.

This was Bioware's decision. They're doing Dragon Age for the PC, and that looks awesome as well. :)

Picture 1: Is that girl supposed to be a soldier?  She's going to provide a real distraction to the men in her platoon, what with that form-fitting uniform of hers...
Round Hips Sink Ships :P
looks like an alright game tho

maneuverable ? pfffft. Look at the Basilisk or Aeshma (i think thats how its spelt) . I dont know what class of fighters they are (Heavy assault), but they fly like a retarded seagull.