Author Topic: Model Permissions for SHaS  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Grey Wolf

Model Permissions for SHaS
I'd like to request the use of these models:
SF Scorpion II by Peter Grunt
GTB Athena Mk. 2 by Warlock
SI Arachnas by Woomeister
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Originally posted by Grey Wolf 2009:
SI Arachnas by Woomeister

No probs. If you want to use anything else just ask  

Offline Grey Wolf

Thanks Woo  
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Whoah, Greywolf, remeber, I've made a modification to the SI Arachnas and it's downloadable at the Freespace 2 Sector website (HLP hasn't gotten my update yet).

The link to the Freespace 2 Sector website is here:
 http://www.sectorgame.com/f2s/

Woo, I think the explosion on the SI Arachnas isn't nearly as large as it should be for its size and hitpoints. If you like, I can send you a modified copy and you can test it yourself. I'll send it to the Freespace 2 Sector website and to HLP once you approve it. Is this cool with you?

[This message has been edited by Su-tehp (edited 02-04-2002).]
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The hitpoints should be slightly higher than the arcadia, as they are a similar size. The table included was for the knossos version, you need to change the knossos tag to capital as well  
Actually I haven't seen the arachnas explode properally  

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
The tag deal has been changed somewhat since I got the briefing icon for the Arachnas (another reason I want to send this to Greywolf myself)

Woo, I'll send you and greywolf my modified Arachnas once it's finished. That should be in a couple of days (law school waits for no one).

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."

Offline Grey Wolf

Thanks. If Warlock doesn't post here soon, I'll just e-mail him.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Grey Wolf and Woo, I finished the modifications to the SI Arachnas; they are on their way to you via e-mail now.

The Order of the Stick