Author Topic: High-Res Glory!!!  (Read 18204 times)

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Good that things are changing :) Trying to untwist my panties... :(
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils

Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?

I'm not seeing screenshots.

Chop-Chop.

Yeah! :)  The title of the thread really should sum it up :)
mb:  Asus A8AE-LE, athlon 64 3200+ 2ghz, 1024mb ram (2x512 pc3200), evga geforce 7600 gt 256mb gddr3 pci-e, hdd 142gb, 56gb

I'm going to post some more shots soon -- I've been playing The Babylon Project -- but I've noticed some of the ships seem to have choppy edges against lightly-colored (planets, warp-ins, etc.) backgrounds.  I want to play with my AF and AA settings for a little bit before posting any images.
mb:  Asus A8AE-LE, athlon 64 3200+ 2ghz, 1024mb ram (2x512 pc3200), evga geforce 7600 gt 256mb gddr3 pci-e, hdd 142gb, 56gb

I haven't posted a lot lately (I was in Europe for the summer, then law school started again) -- so here's a huge post to make up for inactivity.

All of these shots are from The Babylon Project, which seems pretty great so far.  It's good to see some different ships, even if it seems like your side is constantly getting blown up in this campaign.

Who would have thought a 10-year-old game could look this good:

----------------------------------------------------------

Just upped the system's settings, and it looks pretty good so far.  Here's a couple of shots from The Babylon Project's Earth/Minbari war demo.

You'll feel this in the morning:

Pretty...deadly:

These guys don't make it:

See:

These guys eventually bite it, also: