1. The Angel Scout fighter
2. GTD Intrepid; McCarthy was a Lieutenant
3. Aken H. Bosch, Neo-Terran Front
4. the Egyptians (they strongly identify with them, especially the Egyptians' longevity)
5. Intersystem and intrasystem
6. GTD Galatea. There was also that one in the FS2 intro cutscene, which was not the Galatea, but we're not certain what it was called.
7. Clash of the Titans
8. GTVA Colossus; 45 laser turets
9. Meson bomb (duh)
10. Delta wing (flying Ursa bombers); the aftermath was the loss of contact with Sol and the killing of the Delta-Sol node.
11. GTD Bastion
12. There is no 3rd fleet based in Capella.
13. The Shivans did it, but no one knows how.
14. Harbinger bomb
15. 8 squadrons, but I'm not sure how many wings that is.
1. Mekhu and Sahr
2. 10, I think
5. I have no clue.
7. The fact that in an atmosphere, it makes a 180 Db sound like a quasi-human scream.
9. Alpha Centauri
10. GVC Mentu class
1. No one knows how long the Shivans have been alive, so we don't know
2. The best way is using tons of Furies, but I've done it with me and my wingmates shooting off all our MX50's before.
3. GTD Intrepid and GTD Minnow. At least, before the Vasudan fleet in Vega got beaten up by the HOL and one of those destroyers joined them.
4. GTD Bastion
5. 3 were used in mission, and an unknown number more were used in the Bastion and the Nereid when they went to collapse their respective nodes.
6. The rear half, aka the "abdomen"
7. In FS1, it's the PVD Prophecy. I'm not sure which one it is in the Templar campaign, I can't remember.
8. I have no idea.
9. The Place of Chariots
10. The Iceni's helm officer
1. 150,000 km, I think
2. Because we ran out of argon, which there isn't much of outside of Sol (at least within GTVA space).
3. A Ma'at or Bes
4. Deneb convention, don't remember the section
7. 14 worlds; I don't think an exact number of outposts is given.
8. The "Lightning Bomber"
9. It doesn't say, but it says where the Anubis was first used as a kamikaze weapon: the battle of Rexias 4, where some kamikaze Anubises blew up the GTD Goliath.
10. The Scarab is unmanned.
1. GVD Memphis
4. I have no idea. Damn Templar questions.
5. 6 or 7, I don't remember
7. Altair, specifically at the shipyards there, where they liked to make Thoths.
8. I don't think they nicknamed the Herc. I know they called the Ulysses the "Bat", but I'm pretty sure they didn't nickname the Herc.
9. 12 KT i think.
10. 75.7% or 80.7%; i cant remember which