Author Topic: Fallout 3 demo....  (Read 4815 times)

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Oblivions plot wasn't horrible, when you compare it to the majority of games out there. But for the plot wasn't the main attraction in Oblivion. Just as it wasn't in Fallout 2. The plot in Fallout was actually any better than in Oblivion. Worst actually than the story in Dark Corners of the Earth, which I found downright exiting. So Bethesda's track record isn't all that bad. Not that I know if the same people who made DCoE will be involved with Fallout 3. And I don't care. If Fallout 3 turns out bad, I promise I will ***** and moan with you. Bur until then I will wait and see how it turns out.

DCoE was published by Bethesda, not developed by them.
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
I think all we can do is wait and see if they manages do make fallout 3 live up to the old games, you never know they might pull it off (a slim chance but still it is possible)

/Dice
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
29 days and counting :P
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline diceman111

Asfor the Tech demo I really dont know what to think of it, sure it would have been released a few years ago so it might have been good then, so the best thing bethesda could do is proberly just slap the oblivion engine on the van buren inteface and voila you get fallout 3

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
That would be basically every Da Fanboyzzzz dream wouldnt it?! :P
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline diceman111

That would be basically every Da Fanboyzzzz dream wouldnt it?! :P

Yeah prob and also good voice acting (Maybe Richard Dean Andersson again  ;) )

/Dice